5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shaver at very low price
Published on 28 May 2010 by Patrick

3.0 out of 5 stars little shaver!!
Bought this shaver for my husband, but when it came it was obviously a travel razor. It still does the job but takes a little longer, mind you should have realised with the cost of the shaver. Still good value for money
Published on 6 Oct 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent shaver at very low price, 28 May 2010
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I initially bought this as a cheap & quick replacement for my proper razor (over 4x the price of this one) when it broke so that I could use it temporarily before choosing a new one. I thought it'd do the job for a week or two while I chose a better one. However, I was actually flabbergasted by how well this little one worked. It's better than my previous Braun and Phillips ones which all cost several times its price and actually gives me a better shave! Additionally, it happens to be nice and small which saves space in my wash-bag when travelling.

Being so positivey suprised with what I had intended as a 'temporary' or 'travel' razor, this is now my favourite one. It still works flawlessly but if/when it breaks, I intend to just get another one. In fact, I'm sorely tempted to just buy a second one now to leave in my drawer...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little shaver, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I did'nt have any great expectations for this shaver, I needed something small and light and with rechargable batteries, and at the price I thought why not..
Anyway I have been pleasantly suprised, the shaver works very well, the battery life is amazing, it's a no frills unit, no trimmers etc but I am very pleased with the purchase, great for a briefcase or for a quick tidy up before a meeting etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, and great value for money, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
Well i think the title about sums it up.
It has an internal battery, which i still haven't needed to charge even with dayly use of over a month and gives a fairly close shave aswell.
Originlly order this to try out the round blade type of shaver before buying a more expensive one, but after trying this i dont think i need to spend any more money.

Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars remington R91, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I have had one of these before and am totally amazed on the quality of clean shave it provides. Would recommend Great value for money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast shaver with close shave, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
Well it does what you want of it.
Iv been using it for maybe 2 months now and the blades still seem ok..
Battery life is as stated. 20-30minutes of cutting..though it does get lower power after around 15 minutes and you notice in thicker hair it struggles a bit.
reliable. the only issue is the charge times. if you run out in mid shave you cant plug it in and use it. you have to charge for 30 minutes before you get a minute usaege if even.
i generally leave it charge overnight every 2-3 uses.
but if you are able to leave it on to charge then its very handy.
for a cheap shaver especialyl for a first one like it is mine i thoroughly recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars little shaver!!, 6 Oct 2009
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do all modern electricals seem to have such pathetic battery life?, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
The actual shave I got from this shaver was fine, though I'd say you'd have to use it every 2 days in order to avoid a painful shave - it doesn't operate well after 4 or 5 days growth.

This I can cope with, especially given that I paid so little for it, but it's the battery life that kills me. It needed charged immediately after the first shave, then again after each shave. Then, after a few more shaves, it didn't even complete a full shave before needing to go back on the charger (which takes forever by the way). After that, it simply didn't turn on. I've used it no more than 7 or 8 times.

Poor form Remington. For the price, I didn't expect anything revolutionary, but an element of reliability or durability surely has to be a minimum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pocket Shaver, 18 Mar 2010
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I've used this shaver almost every day for three months.
It gives a good close shave and has dealt with 3 days of growth more than once.
As other reviews have said - don't push to hard, just let it glide.
The charge seems to last for weeks.
It is easy to clean with the brush that is included.
Revised Review
Still going strong after several years use. Okay it doesn't hold charge quite as well as it did and the blades are not as sharp as they were but all in all still great value for money...

5.0 out of 5 stars By Jove! SHAVE MY FACE!, 5 April 2013
J Penny "doodledah" (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I read a few reviews before purchasing this miniature beauty (as one does) and saw quite a lot of kerfuffle about the battery life of this twin rotating beard slicer. I am pleased to report back here, that if one charges the old girl properly when she firsts arrives, for the amount of time stated in the instruction manual, she will tirelessly whir around your cheeks for 7-8 semi-close shaves. So that was just a gorgeous find, I must say. Let's break this shaving master into some summarised points, why not ey!?

Battery life: Very good
Noise level: Who on earth would care?
Closeness of shave: You'll get closer, but plentiful closeness for a shaver this size
What's in the box: Charger, cleaning brush, shaver, shaver head guard, instructions
Extra info: The head clips off easily for fast and effective cleaning

For price and performance it is so much a 5 I wish it were a joyous 6!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, good shave!, 18 Jun 2011
D. Rice "Belstane" (Kirknewton, Midlothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver (Personal Care)
I should start reading the product description thoroughly before I buy because I thought this was battery operated rather than rechargeable and previous flirtations with rechargeables had me carrying the cable with me because usually, rechargeable means flt in ten minutes but, hey, this thing holds way more than enough charge for a long weekend so no probs there. It's tiny, smaller than the aftershave bottle, so it fits in the washbag a treat and it weighs nothing.

Like all electric shavers, this works best if you've got a day's stubble to deal and not just trimming up to meet the floozy but it deals with any length of stubble pretty well, a nice close shave. I don't have a particularly heavy beard so I don't know how it would be if you're one of those guys whose face turns navy blue by four in the afternoon but it works very well indeed for me. I work from home and sometimes I can't be arsed wet shaving in the shower if I'm not meeting clients but I can see this thing taking over, indeed it's the best electric shaver I've ever had - and the cheapest! And the quietest.

Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver