Size: 2.5cm x 10m|Change
Price:£5.25+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2014
I've used zinc oxide tape before and not had a problem, but this is very reactive with my skin. After 6 hrs of having it on, my skin turned into a massive rash under the tap. it was so itchy it woke me up in the middle of the night. After I took it off it left red rashes for day the shape of the tape. It was incredibly itchy and felt and looked like I had been severely sunburnt. I would advise before using cut a small piece and stick it to yourself and see if there is any itchiness or reaction to your skin.
on 13 August 2014
Bought this for last year walk of West Highland Way, Scotland, and made further purchase for this year 190 mile Coast to Coast, England. I had purchased WONDERFULLY COMFORTABLE New boots this year and no blisters till one on inside right upper heel, deep in thick skin, on day 6. Shortly after blister developed, we stopped to apply a make-up remover soft pad with Strappal over it and thus for the remaining 9 days. The tape kept pad in place perfectly and wore well and certainly prevented the blister from worsening.
One down side...... Remove the tape before showering as the sticky will adhere to shower base.
Also on occasions (when damp/wet feet, rain/wet paths), the sticky would come through tape and stick to good 2XU compression socks.
The sticky has largely washed from socks once put through washing machine and I am sure any small remnants will come off in next wash.
Daughter's idea of using the make-up remover cotton pads as a soft large cover over blisters was excellent.
Good tape, stays on.
on 20 November 2012
I suffer from Plantar fasciitis and have to tape my feet before going out. This tape is the best that I have found. It does leave a little bit of sticky on your feet but it soon comes off.
Great product.
on 9 September 2014
I was recommended this by my physio to help support my hyper mobile knees while doing my physio.

I found it too rigid when joints are tapped up it reduces range of movement and therefore meant that phsyio exercises could not be preformed effectively. Seemed better suited for when you need to remobilise a joint more rather than support it.

I was also allergic to it - so be careful if you have sensitive skin.

I personally would recommend kinesiology tape.
on 7 February 2013
I have used Strappal tape for years from different suppliers (normally because I have forgotten who I had it from last) but was a bit suspicious when this one arrived.

Firstly the page made it look like I was purchasing direct from Strappal. I only noticed it after I paid (my fault for not looking harder).

Then when it arrived there were no markings with the brand name, just a jiffy bag. It doesn’t have Strappal marked down the centre tube like all the others I have purchased.

Thought I would give it a go anyway though. I normally put it on the backs of my heal before a hike to stop blisters but there’s next to no stickiness on the tape (unlike other Strappal tapes I’ve used) and it moved while walking.

Strappal tape is usually excellent so this makes me think it’s not genuine.
on 5 July 2015
I bought this for use with my messed up shoulder. It has a tendency to start hurting for no apparent reason do I thought strapping might help. And it did, this tape is great! It helps provide much needed support and my shoulder was pain free the whole I had this tape on.

The reasons I'm only giving it four stars is because the adhesive must be made from the hooves of satan's own horse. Once this stuff is stuck to you, you should either never remove it or prepare for a skin graft! It may just be the curse of being a hairy man but when I removed this tape in the shower it felt like the flesh was being torn from my bones by a thousand tiny red hot needles! I'm pretty sure waxing your scrotum would be less painful. I've always had quite a high pain threshold, never had a problem ripping duct tape off my arm after a friend has decided to stick it there, but this was like experiencing the kind of hell reserved for people like Hitler and Stalin.

In short, if you value your skin then you should probably steer clear. But if you require emergency support then you've come to the right place.
on 15 May 2013
I was advised to buy zinc tape for my feet as I do a lot of long distance walking, its brilliant stuff, I swear by it!! protects yyour feet
good price, fast delivery
on 10 April 2013
A lot of people wrote criticising the extreme stickiness of this product. When I used it for an endurance race I wrapped it around my big and little toes to prevent blisters. This it did in fine form. I left the tape on until I had a bath; then found that after a soak the tape became loose and could be removed easily, leaving no residue at all.
It stayed on throughout the race which is what i wanted, so no complaints here.
on 25 May 2012
Always have used this to prevent blisters so I always make sure I'm stocked up with Zinc oxide tape.
Prompt delivery - Arrived the next day. (Thanks!)
Good packaging - Product wasn't damaged.
Would recommend the seller and product. (prompt delivery + good product)
Very hard to find this specific tape (white) on the high street.
5*'s, product and seller.
on 15 January 2016
I have read so much about various tapes not being sticky and not lasting or being too sticky and pulling the skin off. This tape is perfect. I use it for Olympic weightlifting, I have trained and competed with it and it really lasts and then it comes off nice and easy when I'm done.

Great for Olympic weightlifting.