5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Excellent product, arrived within 2 days. I twisted my knee pretty badly about a month ago and after spending 2 weeks using crutches have been trying to build up my knee strength again. The biggest problem has been stablilising the joint which just feels weak and wobbly if I move or turn too quickly.

I put one of these supports on within 5 minutes of receipt...
Published 7 months ago by Brian

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad!
these straps are very good the only negative would be they could possibly do with a bit more
velcro for the fastening as mine kept undoing mid set!
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by chrismckeever

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Knee Support Wraps With Velcro Closure Knee Wrap Support (Misc.)

I put one of these supports on within 5 minutes of receipt and I have to say they are extremely comfortable, well padded and of a perfect length to wrap the entire knee area securely. Far cheaper than many other items our there in the market, yet they are very sturdy and feel really high quality.

Highly recommended, and of course would be suitable for other injured areas of the leg or arm, so very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Support wraps, 3 Dec. 2011
Straps offer excellent support and am now not feeling twinges when performing squats. Would highly recommend their use to others

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 17 Mar. 2013
the service was excellent and I received the item the very next day;

I liked the fact the the item was exactly the way it was described and I also liked the fine packaging;

the item itself is first class item and I truly recommend it to whoever does squats at home or at the gym because it effectively protects your knees; you could consider it a true professional aid

5.0 out of 5 stars Knee Support Wraps, 22 Nov. 2012
Despite what seems a cheap price to pay, these knees wraps have plenty of length, width and elasticity to provide good support, adjusting the tension to suit.
Velco fastener so far seems solid.
Haven't tried other knee wraps, so have nothing to compare with, but they do the job for me in my training of 2 to 3 times per week.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK i suppose, 11 Jun. 2014
my wife suffers from all sorts of problems with her knees,arthritis and other stuff.her knees are bad.i guess it was my fault for picking these.although they were comfortable they really weren't good enough for what I needed for the wife.thats not a fau;lt of the product,thats my fault for not choosing right item.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are the best ones I have found, 26 Nov. 2013
Bought these for walking to support my knees. It is difficult for me to wear other types as I get an allergic reaction to most. These are the best ones I have found. I did cut them down a bit so now I actually have a choice of pairs to wear! Very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made of sturdy material and seems really well made, 12 Jan. 2015
Came earlier than expected. Made of sturdy material and seems really well made. Used these for a few weeks because I have bad knees and already improved on my personal best leg press. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 July 2011
great product, im 5'11 77kgs, amazing support i leg press 160 kilos because that all this machine will allows me to do, before i could only push to 100 kilos. before my knees hurt. with the support i dont feel the knees under pressure anymore. i finally going to another machine where i can had olympic weights, and have no worries about my support. the elasticity allow you to make it as tight or loose as you want, which is great depending on what you do. overhall the best knee support i ever used. i should thought of that years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Support At Last, 8 April 2013
Knee Support were excellent but far far too big so we cut them in half which means we got double for our money. Excellent Value. We would recommend them to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 May 2013
A must have for any heavy lifter. Works better when you wear the wraps on top of the pants.Just make sure they're tight enough-otherwise what's the point?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›