4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Good quality wraps, support my knees well and delivered quickly. I do not use these for weight-lifting though, just as general knee supports for long walks or exercise as my legs are too big to use any other kind of knee support.
Published 22 months ago by Greg Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars not too bad!
these straps are very good the only negative would be they could possibly do with a bit more
velcro for the fastening as mine kept undoing mid set!
Published 16 months ago by chrismckeever

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 1 Oct 2012
Greg Anderson (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knee Support Wraps With Velcro Closure Knee Wrap Support (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Support wraps, 3 Dec 2011
Straps offer excellent support and am now not feeling twinges when performing squats. Would highly recommend their use to others

4.0 out of 5 stars OK i suppose, 11 Jun 2014
my wife suffers from all sorts of problems with her knees,arthritis and other stuff.her knees are bad.i guess it was my fault for picking these.although they were comfortable they really weren't good enough for what I needed for the wife.thats not a fau;lt of the product,thats my fault for not choosing right item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant support, 18 Mar 2014
I have long-term problems with my left knee and these straps have allowed me to squat and leg press without being in pain. Brilliant investment and great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are the best ones I have found, 26 Nov 2013
Bought these for walking to support my knees. It is difficult for me to wear other types as I get an allergic reaction to most. These are the best ones I have found. I did cut them down a bit so now I actually have a choice of pairs to wear! Very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knee support, 10 Sep 2013
Brilliant 100% satisfaction, long enough to strap my legs very good,squats are not so paunfull for my knees anymore,very elastic is well

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jun 2013
My partner bought these and now he swears by them. They are a brilliant buy and well worth the money. Very supportive.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 May 2013
A must have for any heavy lifter. Works better when you wear the wraps on top of the pants.Just make sure they're tight enough-otherwise what's the point?

4.0 out of 5 stars Knee Support, 16 May 2013
The product is good .

I placed my order for a white pair as per the advert and received a black pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Support At Last, 8 April 2013
Knee Support were excellent but far far too big so we cut them in half which means we got double for our money. Excellent Value. We would recommend them to our friends.