4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product
Having used a few sets of EP630s I recently got an iPhone and these were just what I needed to replace the Apple supplied earphones. Except for the lack of volume control these do the business with button control and mic working a treat.
Published on 6 Aug 2009 by Mr. Blair Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Frequencey Response Mic
Published 6 months ago by Peter Battersea

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 6 Aug 2009
This review is from: Creative EP-630I in-ear Stereo Headset with in-line Microphone (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice by far, 25 Mar 2013
Gary H (Surrey, England.) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love these headphones.
When I bought my first iPod I bought a set of the Creative EP 630 headphones which lasted me almost 3 years despite two or three accidents with them. I was actually quite sad when I retired them as they had served me so well.
My original EP 630's were replaced by two sets of Sennheiser Headphones. Neither of the Sennheiser's sounded noticeably better than the Creative headphones and both sets of these developed faults after about a year of light use. Considering the additional expense in the purchase price I was a little aggrieved to have received products which I consider were of inferior quality.
After the second failure of the Sennheiser headphones I decided to return back to the Creative EP 630 which I had been previously very happy with. The discovery of the Creative EP 630i was of huge excitement to me as I really required a set of headphones with the microphone attachment.
The Creative EP 630i are a good quality headphones with terrific audio capabilities, an easy-to-use microphone and start/stop button and are excellently priced. Look at these headphones first, they are well, well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 12 Mar 2011
Good:
- Cord is plastic, not rubber. This greatly reduces the friction and grip, which allow it to glide around edges and corners far better than a rubber cord, which usually gets stuck and starts pulling even though there is a lot more slack to go.

- Plugs are soft and comfortable.

- Plugs are short and does not poke in/out when laying on the side on a hard pillow.

- The microphone/click piece is made up of two halves that can be pressed together. This makes it easy to click it quickly and effortlessly how ever you approach it. There is no need to fiddle ad find the actual button since the whole piece is the button.

- They work great with my iPhone 3G and 4. As expected you can click to play/pause music, hold to initiate voice control, click to answer a call, etc.

Bad:
- Cord is slightly too short. Sometimes it gets stuck around some picket or jacket corner and starts pulling out of your ear.

- Does not have a volume control.

The bad aspects of these headphones is not worse than any other headphones out there, regardless of price, so this is still the best headphone I know of to date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Frequencey Response Mic, 14 Jan 2014
I brought one set and had them replaced, these have a problem with the Mic - it seems to be on all models. Some pople can not hear you dues to low Frequencey Response on the mic. My elderly mother can not hear me at all, I tried with an "Apple Headset" and people can here perfectley. These are poor value, not up to Creatives normal standard, have a couple of old Creative ear sets where the audio quality was perfect. These are not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality good price love it., 5 May 2013
Good sound quality good price.
Only one drawback is that it's a little delicate.
However since the price is inexpensive, I can just easily buy the new one when it's broken :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite earphones, 11 Feb 2012
There may be others that may sound better, but the quality of these are outstanding, the reliability is really good (I am fed-up of breaking other earphones' brands every six months) and the price is really adjusted (same quality under other brands is definitely much more expensive).

Plus the iPhone compatibility, which is the reason why I use them.

Perfect quality/price ratio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made someone Happy, 2 Jan 2012
Bought these as a Christmas Present for someone with an iPhone, I always had trouble hearing them when they were on handsfree.
They report that they are very happy with them, much better with music than the earbuds they already had.
Music Matters,
MoDiddly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones, at decent price, 2 Nov 2011
So happy with my purchase of these earphones. I used to have sennheiser earphones with an inline mic, which were absolutely rubbish and nobody could hear me with them on.The creative headphones dnt have this problem and I can easily switch between listening to music and a call with the click of a button all while leaving my headphones on...
Definitely recommend them to anyone...

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad for cheap headphones, 6 Jun 2011
Having had such a good set of headphones with my little DAB radio thought I'd give these a go when I pulled the others apart. Like other reviewers I found them comfortable and they blocked out all other noise when in use. Good bass sound which I like. My husband, who is hard of hearing, found the sound quality excellent and now wants a pair for himself. Cable length OK particularly when at the gym if you don't have a fancy arm thing to hold your ipod. As other reviewers comment crisps are to be avoided when wearing and even a cuppa if you don't like any noise while enjoying your music.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price these are excellent!, 30 April 2012
I love these headphones, and this was the second pair of them I have purchased, the first pair having been worn to death and accidentally damaged in my pocket.

They fit comfortably in the ear, blocking out most external noise. This is fantastic if you are a commuter, when using my old in-ear headphones that came with the music device I use, I had to turn the volume up to max on the tube or busy train just to get a whisper of what I was trying to listen to. But with these the volume is comfortably set to about 50% and very clear. I have also worn them on occasion for the purpose of deliberately blocking external sounds, on a long flight when I needed some shut-eye for example.

The seller on Amazon Marketplace was also excellent with a super fast delivery. Highly recommended.