5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with the teaset
Was given mugs and a teapot in this pattern from Portmeirion, so this is ideal to go with them. A good size, and not too heavy.
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Mrs. C. J. Baldwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Melamine tray
I am quite disappointed with this product. The quality is fine but am dubious about the design. It does not have any handles as such but just slightly raised sides. I feel it could be rather difficult to carry this tray when it has anything on it. I probably should have looked closer before I bought. If I had, I would have purchased an alternative product.
Published 22 months ago by Mr. D. Hopkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with the teaset, 8 Jan 2012
Mrs. C. J. Baldwin (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Large Melamine Tray (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 26 April 2014
Very practical wipe clean melamine. Good size and holds 1 dinner plate plus drink easily with room to spare. Lovely colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 23 Mar 2014
Good quality, bright and cheerful. Light but rigid. Sensible size. Ideal for a breakfast or party tray. Delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, well made, 22 Feb 2014
for the price, really, really good
what like
quality, solid, colourful, well made
what dont like
the white background could be either STARK white or a warm tone. At present it is a slightly blue off white, and the coolness does not suit the rest of the colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
I like the size I bought because it is very useful to me

3.0 out of 5 stars Melamine tray, 30 Sep 2012