5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling, subtle but very very nice
I brought this for my mother in law as she doesnt like in your face purfumes, i was a little worried buying it withouts smelling it on amazon but the reveiws were brilliant. so i decided to buy it. shes loved it and wears it all the time, for work and evenings out. :-) would recommend for younger or older ladies i really like it and will buy myself some.
Published 22 months ago by Lilys mummy

2.0 out of 5 stars Good perfume but dissapointed with packaging
Bought this as a christmas present as i know its a favourite perfume, It came 3 days later, No film over the perfume box, the perfume was outside the box and the box was squashed!. very dissapointed as now i cant give this as a present! It even looks like some is missing from the bottle . Feel cheated and will defenatly not be purchasing it from here again
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by Jazz25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling, subtle but very very nice, 5 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 3 May 2013
This is one of my favourite perfumes and have bought it from amazon a few times its nice and cheap but smells ike an expensive one people always complement me when in wearing it. I want some more for my birthday

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple fragrance, 2 Jun. 2010
Mrs. J. Peck "Nutty Lit" (N E Lincs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
This is a delicate perfume, just right for wearing all day - not overpowering and headache creating at all. However, it does tend to wear off by about midday, but then I've found most perfumes in this price range do too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Jun. 2013
A lovely fresh fragance I wear it daytime or evening .Not overpowering just right.Would recommend it as an every day fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 10 Jun. 2013
Have had this before and liked it this is why I ordered it again. Thought the price was good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
Bought this for my daughters birthday. Its her second bottle and it always gets a lovely reaction from everyone when she wears it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good perfume but dissapointed with packaging, 12 Dec. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
This perfume is okay for every day use but the smell doesn't last as long as I would have liked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling fragrance, 7 Aug. 2014
Happy with product....

I brought a bottle of Darling blind without a sniff test - I was a bit concerned whether or not I would find the fragrance too overpowering & how it would settle on my skin. But for the price & quantity, I thought I would take a gamble & my risk taking paid off.

Pleasant fragrance with good staying power - perfect for everyday usage.
Smells nice. Not an especially complicated perfume. Best of all - not sugary sweet & sickly.
Not one of my favourite perfumes, but I would most definitely buy this fragrance again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why I bought this, 27 Jun. 2014
Mrs. C. A. Harris "clooneyfan" (dorset, uk) - See all my reviews
I don't normally buy celebrity endorsed perfumes as I am sure that most of the scents churned out under female celebrity names are cheap and nasty. However, Kylie is different, nothing cheap about this. It isn't strong and I do like my orientals, but for everyday use it is perfectly good enough. Not a lot of staying power so needs reapplication during the day. Not expensive so you get what you pay for and it is a very pleasant scent. Would probably suit a much younger person.

Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml