5.0 out of 5 stars great price
This is one of my favourite perfumes and have bought it from amazon a few times its nice and cheap but smells ike an expensive one people always complement me when in wearing it. I want some more for my birthday
Published on 3 May 2013 by mari

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fragrance?
Perfume arrived very promptly, brilliant service and no problem with the actual order at all. However the perfume is Not what I thought it would be, the fragrance doesn't last very long and not one person has mentioned it which leads me to believe they can't smell it!!
Published 5 months ago by Jane Gowers

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 3 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling, subtle but very very nice, 5 May 2013
I brought this for my mother in law as she doesnt like in your face purfumes, i was a little worried buying it withouts smelling it on amazon but the reveiws were brilliant. so i decided to buy it. shes loved it and wears it all the time, for work and evenings out. :-) would recommend for younger or older ladies i really like it and will buy myself some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Jun. 2013
A lovely fresh fragance I wear it daytime or evening .Not overpowering just right.Would recommend it as an every day fragrance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple fragrance, 2 Jun. 2010
Mrs. J. Peck "Nutty Lit" (N E Lincs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
This is a delicate perfume, just right for wearing all day - not overpowering and headache creating at all. However, it does tend to wear off by about midday, but then I've found most perfumes in this price range do too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fragrance?, 1 Mar. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling fragrance, 7 Aug. 2014
Happy with product....

I brought a bottle of Darling blind without a sniff test - I was a bit concerned whether or not I would find the fragrance too overpowering & how it would settle on my skin. But for the price & quantity, I thought I would take a gamble & my risk taking paid off.

Pleasant fragrance with good staying power - perfect for everyday usage.
Smells nice. Not an especially complicated perfume. Best of all - not sugary sweet & sickly.
Not one of my favourite perfumes, but I would most definitely buy this fragrance again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 10 Jun. 2013
Have had this before and liked it this is why I ordered it again. Thought the price was good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a present for a 14 year old daughter of my best friend and it got thumbs up from her, 12 April 2015
Well packed and fastly delivered- thank you very much.
It was a present for a 14 year old daughter of my best friend and it got thumbs up from her, so I guess it must be good.
I think my friend has borrowed it from her daughter on some occasions as well (42yr old). (They do live in a very remote village in Eastern Europe I have to add.)
My own kid (16yrs old) was not impressed at all.
Therefore my conclusion is: do not offer to North London recipients, they are a very choosy bunch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why I bought this, 27 Jun. 2014
Mrs. C. A. Harris "clooneyfan" (dorset, uk) - See all my reviews
I don't normally buy celebrity endorsed perfumes as I am sure that most of the scents churned out under female celebrity names are cheap and nasty. However, Kylie is different, nothing cheap about this. It isn't strong and I do like my orientals, but for everyday use it is perfectly good enough. Not a lot of staying power so needs reapplication during the day. Not expensive so you get what you pay for and it is a very pleasant scent. Would probably suit a much younger person.

3.0 out of 5 stars Far Too Strong For Me, 14 Oct. 2013
I ordered this because the other reviewers described it as a light scent. I must have a very sensitive nose then, as this was far too strong and heavy a scent for me. Even a very light spray was too cloying, and no amount of scrubbing with soap would rid me of it! I suppose that means that for those who like the smell it would be very long-lasting! (I hope my niece likes it as I had bought two, one intended as a gift for her birthday).

Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml