Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 50 ml|Change

on 1 May 2011
Gucci by Gucci. This product hardly needs a review. So well known throughout the world.
It has been one of my favourite perfumes for some time.
Last time I bought this perfume was at a duty free shop. It is less expensive to buy on line.
Everything about the purchase was clearly described making on line shopping a pleasure.

If you haven't tried Gucci then I would recommend you do. A sensual, timeless perfume.
on 25 October 2011
Love this perfume, always get asked what perfume I am using. Get compliments all the time so I make sure I never run out of it.
on 22 October 2011
Got to be one of my favourite perfumes, I love this one and the body lotion. really good value from Amazon.
on 8 December 2010
Excellent scent, pretty bottle. Both me and my girlfriend like it a lot. Only comment would be that it looks so damn small, it's about the same size as most 25cl bottles.
on 25 August 2011
It really is a lovely perfume. The smell is gorgeous. It's just a shame it doesn't last very long at all. After 5 minutes I felt the need to splash on a bit more. A bit of a let down.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2013
Bought this for my wife for Xmas and she was over the moon...First thing I will say..IT IS GENUINE and the smell is lovely and does last...As with all perfumes you have to spray (or dab) depending on what you have bought and then wait several minutes for it to release it's odour...Most...if not all perfumes are Alcohol based and when the alcohol has evaporated it leaves the fragrance behind.....and also...with many perfumes and Eau de toilettes...they will smell slighty different from person to person....this suited my wife very well....so test before you buy...This Perfume has Top Notes of guava and pear, Heart Notes of Tahitian tiare flower and Base Notes of musk and honey.

There are lots of ways to check if any perfume or toilette is real by checking on various sites...the main one would be...visit the manufacturers site first and check out the packaging and bottles used...many fakes use different ones and these are obvious and the most common used..I'm sure most ladies will love the smell of this....Expensive yes...but for those special occasions it's a treat and worth it.
on 16 March 2014
One of my favourite perfumes.. Looks great and smells beautiful .. I love it.. Big bottle and an absolute bargain ;)
on 15 January 2015
Very poor quality,I am very disappointed .I think this item is fake.I never buy anymore from this seller.Outside the item look good but the fragrance is very perishable.I spend 40 pounds for this fake.
on 12 May 2016
I love this perfume. However, I do not believe this is bottle contained a genuine Gucci by Gucci product. It smelled slightly differently and evaporated really quickly. Whilst before the scent would be detectable on my clothes even after washing. Number of colleagues also mentioned that they thought I wasn't wearing any perfume as oppose to compliments I normally receive.
on 31 December 2013
I checked everywhere and this was by far the cheapest. I also managed to get free Prime delivery on it too by signing up for their free month trial so arrived the next morning perfectly packaged! Would recommend to anyone as I don't think I have had such an easy online purchase elsewhere!