4.0 out of 5 stars Very well product. However, the packaging isn't so great.
The product itself, the mat has a high build quality and a very generous size, huge, in fact... it reads 400 x 320 mm on the packaging.
I can tell you it isn't going to slip, even if you try pushing it sideways, the mat doesn't move.

The mat is very consistent, in terms of both resistance (or friction between the mouse and the mat) and quality. Not much to...
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by Kelvin W.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
I'm not sure this mousepad is going to last very long, it's already starting to wear at the edge. It's not quite what I was expecting, being yet another fabric mousepad.
Published 10 months ago by Maureen Harman

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mousepad, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Roccat 3mm Taito Mid Size Gaming Mousepad - Shiny Black (Personal Computers)
Very cool mousepad. Runs very well with my new Cyborg 7 M.M.O.

Have a nice hard surface and it is considerably large. If you are thinking in buy one, and your are a gamer you should buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where the rubber hits the road, 11 Feb 2012
This is an excellent mat for whatever - its very big, 5mm deep and has enough traction to keep you in control. I set my mouse to high and no worries, the mat kept it smooth and steady. At 17, it wont break the bank. Well made and well thought out with no intrusive logo but enough to give it a classy look. As for durability, ask me in 5 years time. Recommended as a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roccat Taito Shiny Gaming mousepad, 30 Jan 2012
I have now bought 4 of these mousepads. 2 I use on my desktop, the other 2 for work. They have a great feel, very smooth, I use a Logitech G500 on the surface. Keeps your hands warm as well. Very accurate as I use it for CAD and drawing. The only negative is the edges closest to you do start to fray after a few months, but only slightly. Still good value and it is large to check the dimensions before buying.
Amazon's delivery is great and always arrives in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Of mice & men., 10 Jan 2012
Am actually using it as a mat for a Bose wave music system to stop a little reverberation from the glass shelf it is on. Works perfectly thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent basic Roccat mousepad, 23 April 2011
This is an excellent mousepad for the basic needs of a mousepad, it does the job and is relatively cheap for a gaming mousepad especially if you are travelling as this mousepad easily folds up unlike the more expensive gaming mousepads

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mousemat i have ever used, 14 April 2011
This must be the best mousemat i have ever used. The mouse itself glides seamlessly over the surface and the rubbered bottom makes it stick to all the surfaces i use. When this one eventually wears out i will be buying the same again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 26 Feb 2011
This mat is amazing. I was expecting a normal size mouse mat but oh no way, this is an a3 size MASSIVE mat. Its so big i need to put part of my laptop on it. This isn't a bad thing though, it gives you more room to move your mouse on its beautiful surface. My Logitech M215 glides on it like a dream. I am also currently bidding on the Roccat Kova which will work even better ten my Logitech mouse. It has a nice Roccat logo and name in the bottom right corner, to show off you have this amazing mat. It has a rubber grip underneath and doesn't slide around like those old plastic type material mouse mats. It also can be rolled up, like when its delivered its all rolled up in the nicely decorated Roccat packaging, so it doesn't bend and stay bent. 5/5 for this gaming surface. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't have one at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing mat, 13 Jan 2011
True to its description it is none slip, and by this I mean it doesn't move a mm. The surface is smooth and sensitive. whilst using this mat my aim has drastically improved, and it is much more comfortable (for lack of a better word) than my previous one. I still can't get over its sheer size or it, 40cm by 32 cm. Well worth the price.

5 star product. The only negative aspects I can think of it are arrived a few days late and in too much packaging, but these are only minor issues, to an otherwise faultless product.

This mat is perfect for a casual gamer, like myself. You've probably seen what a hardcore gamer thinks.

I have now had the mat for 2-3 weeks, using it for a few hours most days. It still feels as good as new, showing no signs of deterioration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mat... When it comes., 11 Dec 2010
I ordered this mousemat on the 30th of November, paid extra for first class postage and its not here. It was dispatched on the 1st and expected on the 2nd December. The snow is long gone! It has been more than a week since the expected date and everything else ordered by post has arrived. I can't give a reveiw of the actual mat as it is not here. I want to know when the goods will arrive and I also want a full refund of the first class postage with immediate effect.

Edit.
It is now the 14th and it has finally come. Although I have no refund this mouse mat is excellent, my accuracy in game has improved. Roccat has done a good job of packaging. My G9x glides silently across the smooth surfac ewith the underside an excellent non-slip rubber. One star removed though, due to the long wait for it to arrive.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor design, low durability, 28 Dec 2010
I am a hard core fps gamer
For me this mat only lasted for a month (surface got rough)
I got very low mouse sens.
This mat never stay in the same place (poor grip)