4.0 out of 5 stars Very well product. However, the packaging isn't so great.
The product itself, the mat has a high build quality and a very generous size, huge, in fact... it reads 400 x 320 mm on the packaging.
I can tell you it isn't going to slip, even if you try pushing it sideways, the mat doesn't move.

The mat is very consistent, in terms of both resistance (or friction between the mouse and the mat) and quality. Not much to...
Published on 9 Nov. 2010 by Kelvin W.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
I'm not sure this mousepad is going to last very long, it's already starting to wear at the edge. It's not quite what I was expecting, being yet another fabric mousepad.
Published 20 months ago by Maureen Harman

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but does not suit my needs., 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Roccat 3mm Taito Mid Size Gaming Mousepad - Shiny Black (Personal Computers)
I bought this to replace my aging Everglide Titan. I realise now that this wasn't a suitable replacement for my needs. After a few months of usage with a Logitech G400 mouse my thoughts are:

* It's large, smooth and consistent. No jitter. It glides better than my previous mat, but it lacks control for those on a medium to high sensitivity (<24cm/360).

* The static friction has become too high as it has become increasingly noticeable after a few months. This means that a higher force needs to be exerted on the mouse from its idle position to make it move, causing the pointer to overshoot. Again, this may only be a problem for mid or high sensitivity users. The G400 mouse has large mouse feet which increase surface area of contact, but this was not a problem on my previous mat.

* This high static friction is also causing the mat to move a lot on my laminated desk.

* Printed logo on the bottom right introduces inconsistent glide.

In conclusion, this mat excels for mid-low sensitivity users. It's cheap and feels like a high quality product, but it doesn't suit my needs and so I've decided to give another mat a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting but shows wear, 5 Mar. 2013
This product is very impressive. I have a very large desk area and smaller mousepads would either catch on my write or my mouse would slip off the edges.
With with 'pad I have no trouble at all. It's a nice smooth surface and is very comfortable on the wrists.

As this product has lasted me well over a year it's starting to show signs of wear but as it get useds at least 5 hours a day that's incredible. If you don't pull at the edges or pick at it (I have a bad habit of picking away at things) then I expect this product would look as if it's just come off the shelf.

Why didn't I give it 5 stars? It's amazing but this product really should have a seamed or braided edge to it. I'd have happily paid more for this and it would certainly have stopped any of the wear and tear that the edges are showing.

If Roccat were to ever update this product they should really add a seam to the edge. That would make it perfect! (And much higher quality)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mousepad, 9 Oct. 2010
Smooth, easy to roll up and move around, and a great size. At this price, it's a bargain, very durable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 26 Feb. 2011
This mat is amazing. I was expecting a normal size mouse mat but oh no way, this is an a3 size MASSIVE mat. Its so big i need to put part of my laptop on it. This isn't a bad thing though, it gives you more room to move your mouse on its beautiful surface. My Logitech M215 glides on it like a dream. I am also currently bidding on the Roccat Kova which will work even better ten my Logitech mouse. It has a nice Roccat logo and name in the bottom right corner, to show off you have this amazing mat. It has a rubber grip underneath and doesn't slide around like those old plastic type material mouse mats. It also can be rolled up, like when its delivered its all rolled up in the nicely decorated Roccat packaging, so it doesn't bend and stay bent. 5/5 for this gaming surface. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't have one at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars the more room to move your mouse on the better! It does the job it's meant to do, 11 April 2015
I'm a big fan of Roccat products, having used the Kave headset in the past, and am currently using the Isku keyboard and Kova+ mouse along with this mouse mat. It's thin, so the mouse glides across it effortlessly. The surface is really smooth and durable too. The bottom surface is rubbery and stays in place most of the time. I've been in intense situations in games where it has moved and when I get a free moment I've needed to re-adjust the position of the mat.. but that's no problem!

If you're used to standard issue mouse mats that come with PCs or graphics cards, then you're in for a shock as this will be much bigger than you may have thought. But in my experience, the more room to move your mouse on the better!

It does the job it's meant to do, so therefore would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing mat, 13 Jan. 2011
True to its description it is none slip, and by this I mean it doesn't move a mm. The surface is smooth and sensitive. whilst using this mat my aim has drastically improved, and it is much more comfortable (for lack of a better word) than my previous one. I still can't get over its sheer size or it, 40cm by 32 cm. Well worth the price.

5 star product. The only negative aspects I can think of it are arrived a few days late and in too much packaging, but these are only minor issues, to an otherwise faultless product.

This mat is perfect for a casual gamer, like myself. You've probably seen what a hardcore gamer thinks.

I have now had the mat for 2-3 weeks, using it for a few hours most days. It still feels as good as new, showing no signs of deterioration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go big or go home!, 18 July 2013
I choose this 5 star rating because for me it ticked all the boxes!
I got the Roccat mouse pad because I had the Razer Vespula which is TERRIBLE to say the least (It basically fell apart after I opened the Box- No joke) But I continued to soldier it through with this Tiny mouse pad until about a week a go when I thought I need something BIG! I was searching for ages until I went round a friends house who had this mouse pad and I fell in love. It is awesome my mouse glides from side to side everytime! However do check the dimensions of your desk before hand because this mousepad nearly reaches the end of my desk!

Will defiantly be buying more products from Roccat in the future.
-A happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roccat Taito 5 stars., 3 Mar. 2015
Just bought this mat yesterday from PC World, not from Amazon.
This is a medium size which is plenty big enough for your mouse to travel around without falling off the edges. it grips the table very well unlike some I've had in past by Razer. The surface is what i love about it, its very smooth and shiny and the mouse uses no effort what so ever to pass over the surface. Overall i am completely happy with this mat, will even go as far as saying its one of the best mats i have ever bought, and that's a fact, especially when i have been gaming for 25 yrs and written many reviews on mats and been quite disappointed with so many. This is why i have given this mat 5 stars.
Hellcat.sp =DFB=

4.0 out of 5 stars Even Medium is Huge!, 27 July 2012
I ordered the medium size pad and having not paid much attention to the dimensions in the description I was surprised about its size. My mouse is getting lost on the pad! If it was too big it would be easy enough to just cut it down with a pair of scissors but I haven't felt the need.

There is nothing wrong with the pad but the resistance / drag is slightly higher than on the solid plastic pad that I've used in the past. I guess it's a matter of personal preference. If you're looking for a decent mouse pad, you can't go wrong with this for the price. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Only had it a day, 5 Dec. 2014
This mat, teamed with the Rocatt Kone XTD Optical is a truly exceptional experience. Whereas with other mice the movement along the Y axis, (up and down) is very sensitive and erratic, with this mat you don't notice any of that. Mouse travels where you want, when you want and how far you want. Excellent product. Only had it a day, one thing I would say is that I think the edges may fray as they doesn't seem to be any special attempt to stop is happening. However this is pure speculation, and to be honest at this price, and how it performs, would happily buy another if it did fray!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›