5.0 out of 5 stars A great family collection
I'd seen the first two films with Eddie Murphy and loved them, so I thought I'd take a risk and get the boxset.

I was more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of the second two films and I don't think they suffer at all for the lack of Eddie Murphy.

Published on 5 Sept. 2009 by PLR

3.0 out of 5 stars First 2 are the best!
First 2 films are definitely the best because of Eddie Murphy, but other 2 not as good, but it's still a good purchase!
Published 12 months ago by kallumsmart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great family collection, 5 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)

Based around one of Dolittles daughters growing up and learning how to use her own ability to speak to animals, whilst in the shadow of her fathers fame, the films are funny, fast paced and the characters very likable. They have a more teen flick feel but the messages are good, great family viewing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Family Xmas Present, 16 Feb. 2010
Da Parsons "Jedknows" (West Country Boy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this as a present for a family with two young children (boy & girl) I thought it would be good to sit and watch together and it was quite harmless fun, and they seemed quite pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great films for the family, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
My kids really enjoyed watching these films, they enjoyed all of the films and laughed out loud to all 4 of them. They are great, entertaining films suitable to watch for the whole family no matter what your age is. As an adult I preferred the first ones as they have Eddie Murphy in them and for me Dr Dolittle aint Dr Dolittle without Eddie Murphy, in the last films his daughter takes over. However my kids would probably disagree as they said they liked them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD Boxed Set Dr. Dolittle, 10 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
I was very pleased with this product, good value for money am using as a christmas present. Came quite quick through post, arrived in good condition. I find that I am doing more shopping on line. Love Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent 4 pack DVD collection!! great value for money., 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
As always, Dr. Dolittle is always worth a watch for the whole family. This 4 pack DVD collection is very entertaining and definitely the sort of film collection I'm happy to have on my shelf. If you do not have this, buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 25 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
Received quickly in excellent condition. First 2 dvds are the best to view, have only seen 3rd not 4th yet, but not the same standard, bit of a teenage flick and bit unbelievable and predictable. Ok for the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
My family absolutely love all of these funny movies, great price for four dvds and great delivery service overall I would definitely recomend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars dr dolittle, 15 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
Great gift for a dad when the have run out of dvds to watch! can be watched time and time again either alone or as a family.

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
bought this for my dad who had seen some of it on tv and wanted to see the whole film so I was pleased able to buy the set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] (DVD)
Great family film bought for my kids at Christmas.
Boxset of 4 films at a very good price.
Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD]
Dr Dolittle Quad Pack [DVD] by Craig Shapiro (DVD - 2008)