5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Well made and cute too.
Fits my little girls 36cm Annabell doll, but would fit a larger 41cm doll too.
Well made and looks so cute.
Easy to assemble and my 2 year old loves it.
i am pleased with this.
Published on 24 May 2010 by J. Mckenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing buy!
I bought this cradle as a Christmas present for my little girl. It arrived quickly but when I opened the package I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. My main concern is that the cut out shapes have rough unfinished edges and the panels they are cut into are of a poor quality and quite flimsy. I am really disappointed with this and have been unable to...
Published on 30 Nov 2010 by KAG2007

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars wooden dolls cradle, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Legler Dream Fabric Doll's Cot for Age 3 Years and Above (Toy)
bought this for my granddauther and she loves it for her baby anabel it just fits width ways but she still loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor !! :(, 12 Mar 2013
I bought this cot for my daughter as she really wanted a dolls cot an when it came it was in a brown paper wrappin no bubble wrap and the box was damaged. However I thought it might have been through the delivery that it got bashed so took a look at it ne way. I pulled the item out and saw how badly it was manufactured tbh I was heartbroken for my lil girl as she saw it and got all excited and when my partner tried putting it together he couldnt as the holes for the screws were on the wrong side it was like you had 2 left pieces instead of a left and right one.
Sent item bac and will not be buyin again from the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 30 Dec 2011
very lovely item, my daughter is having hours of fun with it and her dolls. Looks very grown up in her room, better than the plastic ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dolls Cot, 26 Oct 2011
Beautiful dolls cot, price worth it, delivery very expensive and pushed the price way up but I have to say my daughter loves it

3.0 out of 5 stars wooden cradle, 15 Sep 2011
Beautiful design ! cut outs are not that rough,very small but for a two year old and will take up less room so bonus, blankets thin but again added bonus,havnt built yet as for christmas but im sure will be pleased !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dolls Cradle - Here's why!, 11 Aug 2010
I purchased this dolls cradle as a present for my 2 year old God daughter who loves it (so does Mum!) It was self assembly but very easy to put together and is great quality. Having looked around this was fantastic value so i was concerned it may not live up to expectations - I need not have worried it is better than many products which cost £40+ and the pink bedding set is perfect. Delivery was swift and I had no problems - highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, 1 Mar 2013
Having read the other reviews I took a chance and ordered it.
It arrived the next day which was quite a surprise.
I was disappointed as the sizing was not as big as stated. So it is going back

1.0 out of 5 stars One word - Flimsy, 17 Dec 2013
J. Walsh "Jason" (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
Cracks as soon as dowl pins go in - Not good. I don't do reviews often, but felt I had to let people know - Buy something stringer than this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, 14 Jun 2014
K. Williams (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This beautiful Cot was well manufactured with small children in mind, it has been much loved and played with, also quick delivery, well worth the money paid for it.
KenW

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 4 April 2014
My daughter was very happy with her present - she spends hours role-playing with her baby and putting her to bed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›