Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on 26 November 2008
It was something clear for me that I should receive what I have been advertised, but obviously it is not so clear for the seller.
The first delivery was a faulty and different from the one on the photo item, when I contacted the seller they sent me another skin, completely different again from the previous one and from what I had ordered - too big for my iPod (that was probably the case for some of the previous reviewers who say that the iPod moves around inside the skin) and the third time finally I received the item you can see on the photo, which fits my iPod and everything works well.

It is a good purchase, as soon as you receive the right item.
If you don't make clear what you want, it is a bit of a gamble.
on 12 July 2014
Arrived within dates.
If you need something to protect the iPod (I have a Classic 7th Generation) from car to home, and occasionally for use when away from home and car, then it does the job. All the openings for earphones etc are fine. If you are concerned about damage to the back of your iPod, because of dirt getting in and scratching inside the case, I suggest you put some cling film on back (of your iPod) before inserting into case.
If what you need is to protect your iPod when constantly on the move, eg jogging, using public transport etc., you will need another product - the slits on the back of this one (for attaching to a belt) do not seem strong enough; the rubberized finish picks up dirt; and the case cannot protect completely while giving you access to the screen and all facilities on iPod.
on 5 July 2015
This covers my 160GB iPod "Classic" snugly. and comes with a transparent "screen cover" that allows you yo cover the screen. The fir to the iPod is snug, and despite what other reviewers have said, it isn't that flexible, you have to make a conscious effort to slide the cover over the iPod.

My one grumble you be that the hole for the tracking whell is slightly big.
on 7 March 2015
Purchased this for an old iPod that was a little scratched and worn around the edges. Fits well and does precisely what I wanted, which is to provide a bit of protection as well as tidy up the iPod. It does hamper a little connecting the iPod to my various docks, and is a bit of a pain to get in and out should you need to. For the price paid, it is good value though.
on 24 January 2015
I've been using this now for a couple of months and it protects my iPod well. I don't really see the purpose of the holes (belt clip?) at the back and would have preferred not to have these. That said though this is a good item that protects my iPod well. The fit is snug and the colour is as described.
VINE VOICEon 17 September 2013
I was surprised to read a recent review of this product where the reviewer thought it was flimsy and a poor buy. I can say that I have had this case for 3 years now and it is fully intact with the screen protector in place too. Just a matter of preference whether you like the rubbery feel or not. A good buy
on 10 June 2011
You get what you pay for! I was bought a new Ipod for my birthday, as like all my apple products, I hate how easily the backs can scratch! This product also included a cover for thr actual screen with fits perfectly. the only slight fault is that there are two slits on the back which I can only assume are there to be slid onto a belt, which leaves the back slightly exposed! It would recieve 5 out of 5 if I used the product in this way, but unfortunately I don't, so it doesn't cover as perfectly as I would of hoped, but still a fantastic Product. Will definately be using this company again for any of my apple product needs!
on 20 June 2013
This order came well on time and it fits perfectly around my iPod.
There was a slightly crack in one of the corners but I felt that it wouldn't affect the job of protecting the iPod. Otherwise I would give it 5 stars.
on 21 November 2015
It fit OK. It isn't as snug as I would have like it to be, but I didn't expect that with a cheap cover anyway. It keeps my ipod from getting scratched and it came with a screen cover I haven't tried yet.
Would definitely recommend it.
on 30 September 2011
This skin slid onto my 160GB ipod easily and provides access to all the buttons required. Sits in my docking station fine. Not sure why it needs a screen protector, as selections are made using the dial which (is not covered). I don't really carry mine around, just use it at home and in car, perhaps other people need it to protect the screen when in their bags? Only downside was that I was expecting it to be a pale blue and it is quite bright, hence not 5*.