Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£14.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 April 2009
I have always been a fan of Elena since her Antique days and this Album certainly doesn't dissapoint.Highlights are Porta Gia Ton Ourano and the absolutely brilliant duet with Chambao, Papeles Mojado as well as Agapi San Listia. As the title says it is a bit American as if Elena is trying to gain a wider audience and has nothing on it as poppy or pan european as Mambo or Gigilo,but still grabs me as everything she has ,has ever done.Let it grab you too she deserves world wide attention does Elena. This should be the Album to do it ,but I would wait until the price drops befor you purchase it from Amazon.
on 18 January 2010
I found this by chance. Although separated by time, place and language, she got through to me. I am sure that many of those who play the previews will buy.