5.0 out of 5 stars Best network in the UK
Published on 2 Feb 2005 by N. Holt

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Very good sim arrived when stated
Published 2 months ago by john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best network in the UK, 2 Feb 2005
N. Holt "Nick" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great value sim card, and that's just the start. The Virgin customer services team are amazing - I had horrendous problems with other networks, but the Virgin guys are always there, are friendly and well-trained, and are extremely helpful. The network PAYG rates are very low compared to other networks, and it's an ideal option for anyone who doesn't like the idea of forking out cash for calls they haven't made yet! Changing your number is easy and immediate. Excellent value, and totally recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as Chips!, 28 July 2004
It's the cheapest network for me to use, I switched from another network and i'm topping up far less.The pack only cost 9.99 but you 5.00 free airtime that on your phone when you put your sim card in you don't have too ring up or anything.The service Virgin give is great and the prices are too.I text people more than i do call and it's 3p to text my mates what a bargin, so if you're changing network, GO FOR VIRGIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 1 Nov 2013
Can't believe it cost me next to nothing for this sim card. Bought it for my husband's Blackberry as he doesn't use it much and just put 5 on it once installed. That will last him ages!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product and excellent service, 4 July 2013
This product was very good in helping me to do what I wanted to do. I wold definitely recommend this to a friend or family member.

4.0 out of 5 stars Virgin Mobiles, 4 Jun 2013
Family on Virgin Just what was needed, can keep in touch now by ringing number without any cost to family

5.0 out of 5 stars the sheapest sim card ever!, 14 Jan 2004
i have had numerous different sim cards now and i must say that my lastest one, virgin has saved me an arm and a leg!
the texts are only three pence and the calls dont seem dont be much more, my top up cards last a life time. i have got all of my frinds and family to join. i strongly recommed you give it ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars work as i expected pop one in to my phone top up and away you go cant be easier than that, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Virgin Pay As You Go Standard Sim Card (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Virgin - Pay As You Go Sim, 14 Mar 2014
Thought the service was good and my Sim arrived fairly quickly. It worked well when installed and Virgin updated my phone settings very promptly. However, I bought an unlock code for my VM665 phone and installed a Giff Gaff Sim because I thought that Virgin's charges were too high. So I can't really make further comments on this product as I didn't activate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 29 Nov 2013
It's cheap and cheerful although you can get it for free it makes a difference when it comes through the post for a penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best way to talk to people, 14 April 2013
the virgin media is the best service i have been with them 12 years and there are cheap call to make from virgin media to the same network it is free

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›