on 18 April 2012
I bought this in order to replace a couple of the game boxes I'd had that have been accidentally stepped on or dropped. The item is cheap, and very good.
on 9 June 2013
The cases are just what you'd expect if you purchased them with games inside. If you got a damaged for your game, you can replace it with one of these cases and u wouldnt be able to tell the original case had been replaced. Which is good, as it wont stick out from the rest of your game collection on your shelf.
on 3 April 2014
I bought these from Media Replication, actually the 2nd lot as the first pack of 10 was so great.
They are perfect for replacing some of them tired and tatty Xbox cases.

Highly recommend them.
on 10 April 2014
With the last bunch of new Xbox 360 games, it seems that the case that come are quite flimsy, so much so that some have broken in transit. When these cases arrive, they were the old design, the strong and sturdy ones. I was very pleased to have received 10 for such a low price. Thus ensuring the safety of my games.
on 31 October 2014
These replacement Xbox 360 cases are of a good quality.
As a collector of computer games I can be quite particular about the condition of secound hand games I buy.
I find that these are a good replacement and also a very good price.
on 18 December 2014
Perfect replacements for the originals. My son had got rid of all his cases and when it cam to trade in the games we bought these. They were a very good replacement and the shop didn't seem to notice the difference, if there is one?
on 16 January 2016
Really good and does the job. Not sure about them being 'official' as the they seem slightly bright to me but unless you hold one against another you already own you can't really tell. Pleased with purchase!
on 11 October 2013
The cases are a good quality & are great for replacing any broken cases you may have. Delivery was quick & all off the cases arrived in perfect condition.
I will be ordering more soon
on 12 July 2014
The cases are good quality cases like the original Xbox 360 cases. They arrived safe and undamaged, however they are not Xbox 360 green; more of a bright neon green.
on 29 November 2013
Perfect for replacing my old cases, My only gripe was that they were dual disc cases which can be hard to remove the discs sometimes.