Format: Audio CDChange

on 31 January 2015
Bought for friend who really enjoyed it.
on 20 December 2014
item as described and delivered promptly
on 25 October 2008
This is one of the best albums of 07/08. no wonder she is a global success she had the right people working on the album. Its the best album from an x factor contestant. This girl has Talent.
on 27 December 2008
Amazon MP3 downloader malfunctioned and I did not receive the download I paid for. I also was not able to re-download or cancel the product. I have paid for a product I did not receive.
on 30 January 2016
Well pleased with my purchase.....
on 17 September 2015
Very fast delivery, brilliant CD.
on 22 January 2009
I like this album too much and everybody know Leona Lewis is how a great singer but DVD not included Forgive Me (Making The Video)... only 6 music videos
on 28 December 2015
Love the album highly recommend
on 1 October 2014
Fast and efficient very pleased
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I wonder how many Leona Lewis fans will find this in their xmas stocking brought by relatives who are unaware it is a re-release? The only people gaining with the release of this album are the record company executives. Bet their Christmas stockings will be full this year. I hoped that Leona Lewis would have had more integrity. Shame.
22 comments4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse