5.0 out of 5 stars No issues whatsoever
Whilst SD cards are getting cheaper by the day, the same cannot be said about CF ones. This is probably due to the ever increasing consumer electronics shifting towards SD and micro SD.

So finding the Kingston offering at a reasonable price was very much welcome. I have a Canon 7D which uses CF cards and, as with most photographers, I tend to shoot RAW which...
Published 17 months ago by Antoine

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unreliable cards
I bought two of these from amazon directly. First card received was dead on arrival (simply would not be read by any device, camera or pr or mac). Second card was used literally only twice (filled up and then formatted as normal) and then stopped working, camera could no longer write to the card. Literally this happened just after amazon's 'return window' closed so now...
Published 8 months ago by Mike day

‹ Previous | 114 15 1636 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It functioned as it should, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kingston 16 GB 266X Compact Flash Card (Personal Computers)
It functioned as it should a fairly reliable and solid little compact flash. No real issues with it had a while now, still works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormous memory, 6 Feb. 2012
Mr. Geoffrey Meadowcroft (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
I shoot exclusively in raw and frequently had the "card full" message. With this 16Gb card I can shoot all day. And the price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty quick and pretty cheap, 13 Nov. 2014
Dave C "Condyk" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
No problems, quick delivery. Does the job. It's just a decent capacity CF card that's pretty quick and pretty cheap. Hard to say no!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good one, 30 April 2014
I have used this item in my camera, which I really like it.
I used it just for couple of time, but it was bettre as I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performes well at a fraction of the price of others, 21 April 2014
This is the first time I have purchased this type of memory card. Performs well with large amont of storage space. I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars I think its one of the best memory cards I have..., 24 July 2013
I think its one of the best memory cards I have. I use it with my nikon d300. Its fast and until now I haven't got any problems...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 16 May 2013
Bought this for high speed shooting with my Canon 5D mk3. Have used it for some time now and it's been flawless. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars kingston compact flash card 32gB, 24 Aug. 2014
Good value and best price on Amazon it works fine and the brand name means it can be relied upon will use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no complaints, 2 May 2014
Works perfectly good product would buy again great value too. Very nice thank you probably go for the 32 gig version next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 July 2013
Does exactly what its meant to - saves fine and connects well with camera. Seems to have an infinite amount of space on it :D

‹ Previous | 114 15 1636 | Next ›