4.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Business
I bought this suit so all my family could laugh at me in a monkey outfit. It worked quite well, though I am not sure why it had a long dangly penis, my son was quite scared!
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by M. Woodward

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
The other reviews sum it up. The eye fell off within minutes and it ripped after an hour. It is the thinnest material, kind of like net and could never be worn more than once unless your just sat down all night.
Published 18 months ago by Pen Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
my partner brought this product, the material is so thin and cheap, personally i think it would be very itchy to wear, its like a netting feel
the suit was very snug so if ordering id definetly recommend ordering a size bigger than normal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Jan 2013
Ms. E. Graham (Uk) - See all my reviews
It is a monkey costume. Even as a costume it is cheap and nasty. Rubbish! Not worth buying Rubbish Rubbish

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
I can't believe they sent me this in the state it was! The zip was broken, there were holes in the stitching, the tail was hanging by a thread, the material is very poor quality. I'm so glad I got my money back it's not worth a penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Business, 8 Feb 2012
M. Woodward - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than expected from some reviews, 9 Oct 2014
Bought this for a little show for grandkids.
Much better quality than expected from some reviews; but it's very unlikely that the wearer would be confused for a real monkey.
Only problem was due to my own clumsiness. I trod on the tail when picking up something, and when I stood up the tail detached.
Only stitching though, no damage, and is just waiting for tail to be sewn back on.

3.0 out of 5 stars great for a laugh but don't expect anything amazing, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
great for a laugh but don't expect anything amazing! I bought this for a friends birthday outing. compared to my other friends onesies it was better quality and more practical without closed feet however after only one wear the seam from knee to knee split at the crotch. thank goodness I was wearing joggers beneath it otherwise the jewels would have had to endure a rather strong breeze! I'd give it 3/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars success for world book day!!!, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
Fabtastic costume!!!, i work as a TA in a school and as world book day came round, i thought this would be fantastic to go with the Julia Donaldson - The Monkey Puzzle!!. All of the children loved it. It was lovely and warm too esp for a windy playground duty!!!.

1.0 out of 5 stars monkey suit, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
The suit was very thin and looked totally different on the page. You could see through it and as it was being used for outdoors my son had to wear more layers under. After 2 days of carnival it fel too pieces and has since been thrown away. For that money i was mad at myself for buying it, especially that the rest of us had primark ones, and they look as good as new, and are washed and ready for next years carnival.

5.0 out of 5 stars nite nite, 18 Jan 2014
Frank Harper (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monkey - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
a great fun bedtime costume my daughter highly delighted feels slightly rough but after a wash its just the job

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Smiffy's Monkey Costume with Hood (Adult, M)