5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by smoadger

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but you wont be dry...
Published on 23 April 2012 by Gareth

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 6 Feb 2012
A great product. Water and wind proof this is a must for our great British weather. I would order a size larger (as I did) so a thick jumper or a warm jacket can be worn underneath. Well ventilated at the back by means of an overflap between the shoulder blades, elasticated cuffs and draw strings for the hem and hood. Easily rolled up to fit a bag or rucksack. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 July 2011
Ordered this for my husband as a lightweight raincoat. Came quickly and is exactly what was wanted. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for a rainy day, 12 Dec 2011
My jacket arrived really quickly. It is a neat looking jacket. Not breathable, but robust, windproof and very waterproof. I am a 5'9", size 12 female and the large size fits me well. I chose large so that I could get another light jacket underneath, or a jersey and a thick fleece for warmth, and I can do so with it still looking tidy on, but not tight, and not huge. It is about 3" above my knee, which is a good length. With rainproof trousers on, it keeps me 100% dry. There is some condensation, despite the well place vents, but I can open it up and let out the steam. The two big pockets in front are large enough for torches, sandwiches, hats, gloves etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally rainproof even in Wales!, 25 Feb 2012
Mrs. Dl Mitchell (Wales) - See all my reviews
We get so much rain in Wales, but coat keeps us dry! :~) Good value for money, Keeps the wind out as well

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but you wont be dry..., 23 April 2012
It does stop the rain from getting you wet and is cheap BUT it causes really bad condensation, I wore the jacket and trousers and not very far either I road my bike for about 15-20 mins in the rain to my friends house and when I got there my jumper under the jacket was soaked from condensation so were my jeans an my skin was wet too, what is the point? Arguably yes I was probably dryer than I would have been but still its not what I expect when I'm looking to stay dry, I'm looking in to a more expensive one now cos I'd rather spend more than waste my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars too tight, 26 Sep 2010
cool mule (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
The sizes are wrong. I am an XL but ordered an XXL to cope with a shirt or sweatshirt worn below this. However, it is too tight with only a T-shirt on... not worth returning etc so a waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Jacket, 2 Sep 2012
Good sturdy stitching, far heavier and thicker material than expected for the price. Air mesh in the back, and drawstrings on the bottom. Zip looks/feels strong too. Would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry On The Outside Soaked On The Inside, 9 July 2013
I bought one of these by mistake, only wore it once gave it away to a charity shop As another reviewer has concluded dry on the outsde soaked on the inside very uncomfortable clammy feeling.No breathability at all.Go for one of Regattas breathable jackets

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough but tough?, 6 May 2013
It's really sturdy but also very uncomfortable. don't think I'll wear it except in a *ahem* storm. Might be great for camping outdoors though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Highly recommended, 29 Aug 2012
Very good price, just what I required. no bad points. Would not hesitate to purchase this item again if required.