Size: X-Large|Colour: Navy|Change

on 6 February 2012
A great product. Water and wind proof this is a must for our great British weather. I would order a size larger (as I did) so a thick jumper or a warm jacket can be worn underneath. Well ventilated at the back by means of an overflap between the shoulder blades, elasticated cuffs and draw strings for the hem and hood. Easily rolled up to fit a bag or rucksack. Highly recommended
on 12 December 2011
My jacket arrived really quickly. It is a neat looking jacket. Not breathable, but robust, windproof and very waterproof. I am a 5'9", size 12 female and the large size fits me well. I chose large so that I could get another light jacket underneath, or a jersey and a thick fleece for warmth, and I can do so with it still looking tidy on, but not tight, and not huge. It is about 3" above my knee, which is a good length. With rainproof trousers on, it keeps me 100% dry. There is some condensation, despite the well place vents, but I can open it up and let out the steam. The two big pockets in front are large enough for torches, sandwiches, hats, gloves etc.
on 25 February 2012
We get so much rain in Wales, but coat keeps us dry! :~) Good value for money, Keeps the wind out as well
on 2 September 2012
Good sturdy stitching, far heavier and thicker material than expected for the price. Air mesh in the back, and drawstrings on the bottom. Zip looks/feels strong too. Would buy again.
on 18 July 2011
Ordered this for my husband as a lightweight raincoat. Came quickly and is exactly what was wanted. Thanks
on 21 March 2013
The jacket does as it says, can't really complain the only small complaints I would have are:

1. they could've put another vent on the arms I noticed on a dry day when I took it off my arms from elbows to should area was moist the inside of the jacket's arms were also moist. there are 2 small vents in the arm pit area but these don't do enough to alleviate the moisture. However this problem arises because the jacket is very good at what it does - keeping the wind and rain out.

2. a very small gripe but the jacket absorbs odors very well, I left the jacket in the kitchen and found that it smelt of cooking for days after wards.

Apart from that I would the jacket is very good, it fits well too, it's not got alot of features but if you just need something to keep the wind and rain out this is a good choice.
on 20 December 2014
Waste of money. wore it for the five mile walk home from work. Steady rain all the way. Zip jammed on first outing and rain seeped through the zip all the way down the front soaking my coat underneath.
on 26 September 2010
The sizes are wrong. I am an XL but ordered an XXL to cope with a shirt or sweatshirt worn below this. However, it is too tight with only a T-shirt on... not worth returning etc so a waste of money
on 6 May 2013
It's really sturdy but also very uncomfortable. don't think I'll wear it except in a *ahem* storm. Might be great for camping outdoors though.
on 6 December 2015
Great price for a reliable brand. The material is completely waterproof (tested on some heavy raining hiking on Dartmoor). The material is quite thick and feels hard wearing, a bit heavier than expected (which is a good thing), definitely feels better quality than previous waterproof jackets I've had. It's a shame the pockets aren't zipped, but otherwise it's brilliant.