5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Comfort
Winnie my dog loved this when she was tiny and still plays with it now she is 8 months old. Would recommend.
Published on 31 May 2010 by J. Hepden

1.0 out of 5 stars My puppy hates this!
My puppy, Harry, hated the noise the pillow makes and managed to remove the mechanism within seconds! The packaging says to not let the dog come into contact with the mechanism! Harry then pulled the pillow apart within a couple of days. I really wouldn't recommend - toys from the pound shop last loads longer and he isn't scared of them!
Published on 11 Jun 2010 by E. Digby

1.0 out of 5 stars My puppy hates this!, 11 Jun 2010
E. Digby - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Comfort, 31 May 2010
J. Hepden "Joanie" (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped apart in seconds, 16 May 2012
Martin A. Lawson (Chevy Chase, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
Literally took less than an hour for my 4 month old to rip this thing apart. Fluff everywhere, and have to throw away the 'heartbeat' thing.

Waste of money. Just a mess.

Wish I could get my money back!

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy Pillow., 18 Mar 2012
My 7 week old German Shepherd puppy wasn't sleeping at night so my friend recommended this Puppy Heart Beat Pillow.It was fantastic.My puppy sleeps through the night now thanks to this product.She was very young leaving her mother and for my puppy to here a heart beat like her mothers settled her on a night.I would recommend this product to anyone with a puppy dog .

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbeat Pillow, 24 Oct 2011
H. Brown (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
Pillow was good quality and had a soothing heartbeat, unfortunately it had the opposite effect on my puppy. All he wanted to do was attack it! Very amusing though.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IDEA!, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
I bought this pillow for my new blind puppy. I wasn't sure that the 'heartbeat' would work, but if it didn't then she had a soft toy to play with. I was pleasantly surprised when the pillow worked just like it says on the pack. I put the pillow in her bed and start the 'heartbeat' sound and then put my puppy in with it and she loves it. The pillow seems to relax her and she goes off to sleep. I'm really pleased I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars heartbeat pillow, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
brilliant idea.. We got the pillow in preparation of the puppies arrival, we used it along side the petstages 'heat pad' at sleep times! And took them away the rest of the time, as there not toys, so, he'd soon associate them with settling down. We also used Adaptil pheromone collar. All of which I personally think helped him feel safe, settled and secure! At such an unsettling time of his life..

2.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Hated this, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
I got this for our 8 week old puppy, she did not like the noise it made. Our older dog managed to take out the part that made the noise. Both dogs then decided the best thing to do with this was to rip it apart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Petstages Heartbeat Pillow: a MAGIC WAND, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
We were not quite sure about ordering this product as one of the reviews was entiled 'My Puppy Hates This' and said the puppy hated the noise the Heartbeat Pillow made and destroyed it. Nevertheless we ordered one and for us it worked like a magic wand. On the day we got our puppy, we let him go in his crate of his own accord after playing a game with him and we closed the door. The crying started straight away. I put the Heartbeat Pillow against the outside of the crate bearing in mind the review mentioning the chewing; and Viggo, my puppy, fell asleep straightaway. At night time, the crying was even worse (like a pitiful attempt at howling) when I close the crate door in spite of the fact that we had put his crate in the bedroom. Again I set the Heartbeat Pillow against the outside of the crate and after the second time I pressed the Heartbeat Pillow (the heartbeat lasts only for 5 minutes), Viggo was fast asleep and slept all through the night, till my alarm rang. A MAGIC WAND - highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Petstages heart best pillow, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Petstages Heartbeat Pillow (Misc.)
Very disappointed. You can only hear the sound of the "heart beat" - not FEEL it as I expected.

The puppy easily managed to get the heart beat box out of the Velcro sticky opening in the pillow. Not an ideal thing for puppies.

Petstages Heartbeat Pillow