5.0 out of 5 stars Clean sweep with a new battery!
My iRobot (we call him Percy) was starting to lack a bit of speed and the duration of the cleaning dropped to between 10 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes but we've had him for 18 months so for Christmas we bought him a new battery. WOW! He's back to his chipper self and installation was easy with only the need of a basic screwdriver and no swear words.
Published on 3 Jan 2010 by Stuart Ross

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of reviews
Published 17 months ago by A.B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of reviews, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
Have just received this battery for my Roomba 560. I made the mistake of believing one of the reviews that stated it was a 3500mha battery. It is only a 2500mha battery which is less than the factory fitted one. If you zoom in on one of the product photos you can confirm this. I would advise people to check the battery fitted in their roomba before purchasing this one as I suspect that it will not last as long as the original factory fitted one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean sweep with a new battery!, 3 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars roomba replacement battery, 11 Mar 2011
Carol W "C W" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
I thought the battery would be a standard 14.4v 3000mah but it was 14.4v 3500mah it is a bargain compared to roomba original, it has been running almost non stop since I replaced the old battery. Certainly runs a lot longer on a charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this item because my Roomba 3-years-old battery suddlendly death. I have to say that this new battery works so good, I used the roomba this morning about 1 hour and 45 minutes and the battery had power.

I hardly recomend this product if your roomba battery is not working well

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
A little dubious about buying this product, as it seemed so much cheaper than the batteries on the 'official' Roomba site. Need not have worried. Excellent product, which is easy to fit and does the job a treat! Fear not - save yourself some money - and go ahead and buy! Roomba is now back to his former glory and working hard every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to replace, works just as well as irobots battery, 26 April 2011
Karen (North East UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
Thought I'd wait a month before writing a review, just to make sure it works ok, and since so far I've had no problems.... Remove a few screws, take the bottom plate off, take out old battery, plop in new battery, screw back together, it's as easy as that. Battery works fine, in fact I can't tell the difference(in use)between this one and the irobots battery. And this one's a lot cheaper. :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome value, 5 Feb 2014
maximus (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
why spend more when this generic replacement does the job perfectly well. Easy to install, my iRobot Roomba is like new. Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomba now as good as new, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
Having moved to a house where we couldn't use our Roomba, it sat gathering dust. After many years, and two moves later, we dug it out to discover the battery was now useless.

This did the trick - the running time seems better than when we first got it. All told the Roomba is finally earning its keep. All we need now is to persuade the cat to ride on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomba Battery, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
Prompt delivery. Unfortunately website did not display capacity and other feed back was varied on this. The old battery was 3 AH and the new 2.5AH. When the capacity is not displayed it seems you take pot luck? not very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, brought my roomba back to life, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Roomba Replacement Battery (Kitchen & Home)
This battery was about 60 quid on the official site which I couldn't pay just on the off chance that the battery was the fault with my roomba, however at 20 odd quid it was worth the chance and its fab, my roomba is back to life and the service and delivery of this company is great.

Roomba Replacement Battery