on 5 November 2012
Works the best in my HP4500, great colour, no problems at all. For my requirements - general printing for family around house, the combination of the cheap printer and even cheaper ink is ideal. No idea of the cost per page but it's going to be low :-)
on 15 October 2012
I didnt expect it to be so effective. bottles are safely sealed and covered so no thread of getting "marked" with ink. quality of ink itself is absolutely great. I really enjoyed because it saves me quite an amount of money,which I used to spend on cartridges every time. also service is really fast. I received my purchase on third day after placing the order.thanks a lot and next time I definitely will order another set of ink from you :))))))
on 28 March 2013
It did what it said on the tin. What a saving on buying new cartridges. I shall be buying this again.
on 24 July 2012
Thank you for making printing affordable! - Printing me and my wifes thesis (x8).
Its good to have access to decently priced ink!

I used this on my HP OfficeJet 4215 all-in-one

Recommend to all
on 9 July 2013
Simple and easy to use.
Very good colour quality.
Used to refill cartridges from a HP B110 colour ink jet.
Excellent value for money!
on 24 September 2013
Received my ink today and injected it into my two printer cartridges, one black and one coloured, have printed off numerous pages ever since. No problems whatsoever. Excellent print quality. Really pleased i purchased this product. Should save me a fortune in print costs .
on 16 October 2013
the ink seems good quality - it works in my HP inkjet cartridges, which are easy to refill although their electronic chips are a hassle to get round.. delivery was on time.
on 19 February 2014
Got this because I was using a HP printer, I had modified the original cartridges to take the ink. Clear print and it did the job.
on 28 January 2016
Just as good as HP at a fraction of the price .
Good clear prints no problems at all
on 28 November 2013
So far so good but we only been using them for a very short time but so far so good