5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people that want to gain mass, and lots of it.
Published on 29 Mar. 2013 by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars No good if you're training for rugby - My training involves ...
No good if you're training for rugby - My training involves 3 mile run 2x week combined with pyramid sprints on alternative days, power weight training, usual exercises, clean & jerk, deadlift etc... and although I had some gains I can't be certain this was down to the product but I certainly didn't put weight on.
Published 2 days ago by RDM

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people that want to gain mass, and lots of it., 29 Mar. 2013
After desiring to get in shape since summer of last year ive been training for a good few months now and ive done lots of research on dieting and such. Ive tried a few maximusles and they were okay, but what attracted me to this was that a good dose of creatine was also in this. Bought this 2kg tub at the start of Feb and got a good 2 weeks left of it from now. I got vanilla and the taste, I found, was perfect; I could guzzle it down for enjoyment if I wanted. Im an 17 yearold male and at the start of Feb after a bit of cutting I was 65kg, now at the end of March on this MFA Im getting onto 74kg, and hardly any of that extra weight is fat! Literally amazed with this product and have made gains both mass and strength in all departments of my body.

I took it at first 3 scoopings a day for 5 days and then took maintenance of 1 and a half scoops (recommended a full 2 scoops but I dont feel thats necessary). Also made sure I maintained a healthy diet because it would be pointless not to. My advice to anyone using this regularly is DRINK WATER. Due to the creatine in here it will mean your body will require a lot more water, about 3-4 litres a day. Dont worry if you get less than that for a few days though I havent experienced or heard of any dehydration issues from anyone, but its not advisable to.

Hope anyone that tries this product experiences the same benefits I have! Great product, will 100% be buying a bigger tub next week.

5.0 out of 5 stars An average guy's review of USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic (two flavours), 15 Feb. 2015
DELIVERY
My second tub of 4KG USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic arrived yesterday, just over 24 hours after I had made the order by First Class post. I was very pleased with that delivery. My first tub had also been delivered swiftly.

TASTE
Tub No.1 had been chocolate flavour and was delicious, a word that I previously would not have placed anywhere near a shake in a sentence. In general I'm not a big fan of chocolate because I find it sickly, but at no point did I find the chocolate flavour sickly, even first thing in the morning as a meal replacement. This time I have chosen the raspberry smoothie flavour. I just had my first shake and it was sweet but not overpoweringly so, and I enjoyed it. I'd certainly say that it tastes more like a Crusha Raspberry Milkshake than a raspberry smoothie, though. The taste and colour of these flavours made me look forward to my morning and post-workout shakes. Overall, I can tell you that the USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic comes in at least two tasty flavours, so either is a good bet.

RESULTS
Due to the high price, I made sure that I had read a lot of reviews on a lot of different websites before buying this product. I have to say that I had high hopes after reading all the positive feedback. From one aspect, I am a tad disappointed: I have put on only a small amount of weight. However, my body has improved significantly. My legs are now impressively large and muscular; my arms have gained mass drastically; my upper body has lost its belly and gained a set of abs and pecs; my stamina has improved; my strength in every part of my body seems to have increased tenfold; I can last much longer in the gym and swimming pool; and, amusingly, I am almost positive that it has had an enhancing effect on my nob! Many other people have said it but I shall add it to my review, too: this product will not work alone. It requires a healthy diet, healthy lifestyle and a lot of hard work. Then the results will start to show, as they have with me. I'd just like to confirm that I have not gained a belly since taking this product, as has been the result with other reviewers. I have only been using the shakes for a month, though, so the belly Mayer appear.

COST
Granted, this product is expensive but a 4KG tub lasted me an entire month, with two shakes (1.5 serving each) per day after the first five days. The price reflects the quality here: from the professional, stylish tub to the great-tasting flavour and the results. I didn't even consider not buying another tub, I just had to get more. This is worth the money.

I've rated this product 5 our of 5 stars because truly it does everything that it claims to do on the tub, like some magic potion. It tastes delicious and is worth the expense. Nice one, USN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Aug. 2014
good tasting protein shake, does exactly what it says, will be buying this again but in a larger size

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect ratio of carbohydrates to protein for the moderate-hard gainer, 29 Dec. 2014
A perfect ratio of carbohydrates to protein for the moderate-hard gainer.

Although not the best source protein (Hydrolysed whey, Micronised Whey) contains a good mix of isolates and concentrates.

Excellent amino acid and vitamin profile.

Creatine, Glutamine, HMB all covered.

Easy to mix and tastes good - serving size is also reasonable.

Con: Carbohydrate composition is high in sugar, would prefer more slower release carbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best In Its Class., 21 April 2015
Iv tried many products over the years and this MFA stands out from the crowd by a mile, with this product containing a high dose of protein and contains a good amount of creatine and AA it's easily the best product in my opinion for getting shredded. Take in around 4 pints of water a day whist on this month supply cycle and with clean food you will see great results. To get the best results your clean food is key don't be fooled by thinking going to the gym then having a shake will do the trick if your having pizza for tea, you are what you eat ask any body builder.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good comprehensive mass builder, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic Lean Muscle Gain Shake Powder, Chocolate - 4 kg (Personal Care)
A good comprehensive mass builder. It would be cheaper to get the ingredients separately (protein and creatine plus carbs) but it's convenient like this. Use at least 600ml of water for three scoops and be careful not to take too much as it is almost 600 calories per serving which may make you gain too much fat as well as muscle depending on your diet. Also be careful not to inhale it too much as it's a very fine powder. Chocolate tastes good and overall I would recommended it for people wanting to gain mass like bodybuilders and powerlifters.

5.0 out of 5 stars On the MONEY, 17 Jan. 2014
This product does exactly what it says it will. Definitely recommend if you want to gain lean muscle, better than most other muscle gainers I have used

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent gains +recovery, 26 April 2014
anabolic muscle fuel ,easy to mix,easy to digest,tastes good,what more can you expect,cheaper price! yes,take note.you might get a few more followers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2014
Boosts my energy level and I could feel the difference in my weight lifting as soon as my first day trying it (and no its not psychological).

5.0 out of 5 stars Usn muscle fuel 2kg, 11 May 2014
Great product, speedy delivery, value for money, would buy the product again, have bought the item for a long time now, never let me down.