5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people that want to gain mass, and lots of it.
Published 17 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good products mixes well didnt see any gains but overall llike product and would buy again.
Published 2 months ago by Jamie Howden

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people that want to gain mass, and lots of it., 29 Mar 2013
After desiring to get in shape since summer of last year ive been training for a good few months now and ive done lots of research on dieting and such. Ive tried a few maximusles and they were okay, but what attracted me to this was that a good dose of creatine was also in this. Bought this 2kg tub at the start of Feb and got a good 2 weeks left of it from now. I got vanilla and the taste, I found, was perfect; I could guzzle it down for enjoyment if I wanted. Im an 17 yearold male and at the start of Feb after a bit of cutting I was 65kg, now at the end of March on this MFA Im getting onto 74kg, and hardly any of that extra weight is fat! Literally amazed with this product and have made gains both mass and strength in all departments of my body.

I took it at first 3 scoopings a day for 5 days and then took maintenance of 1 and a half scoops (recommended a full 2 scoops but I dont feel thats necessary). Also made sure I maintained a healthy diet because it would be pointless not to. My advice to anyone using this regularly is DRINK WATER. Due to the creatine in here it will mean your body will require a lot more water, about 3-4 litres a day. Dont worry if you get less than that for a few days though I havent experienced or heard of any dehydration issues from anyone, but its not advisable to.

Hope anyone that tries this product experiences the same benefits I have! Great product, will 100% be buying a bigger tub next week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 13 April 2013
It is a good product as I have been taking it for quite a while now and absolutely love it.
I recommend it if u want lean muscle mass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Mar 2014
This is the best tasting shake I've had,the only problem I had with it is it filled me so much I ended up loosing weight as I wasn't hungry.well worth a try though as even with water delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars I know it works and is a good supplement, other reviews talk about how good the ..., 5 July 2014
I've used USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic a few times before.I know it works and is a good supplement,other reviews talk about how good the product is but I'm here to write about this new Raspberry Smoothie flavour.
In the past I've always had Chocolate which tastes good (Chocolate always seems to be a safe flavour) but thought I'd give this new flavour a try.
Wow.. Not dissapionted,It definately tastes good.It's not sickly sweet and you can definately taste the raspberry.
They say it's a limited edition but all I can say is I hope not.. This could be a good seller and I hope USN keep this as a permanent flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent gains +recovery, 26 April 2014
This review is from: USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic Lean Muscle Gain Shake Powder, Chocolate - 4 kg (Personal Care)
anabolic muscle fuel ,easy to mix,easy to digest,tastes good,what more can you expect,cheaper price! yes,take note.you might get a few more followers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, for the price you pay!, 15 Oct 2013
Good product! Did everything it said it would do! Great on food aswell! To keep you going throughout the day. Defiantly recommend this to anyone in the leaning stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a personal trainer., 31 July 2014
Love this stuff, have'nt used this vanilla flavour yet but i know its going to be good because USN stuff is excellent. If you need to break a plateau or simply gain some mass, this ish will definitely help you out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Flavour, 22 Nov 2013
Got the strawberry flavour, blends well, tastes great and smells even better.

i wold recommend it for anyone who lifts heavy and wants to support his muscle gains

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 10 Jan 2014
I am a Army fitness instructor and I would recommend this protein for all-round fitness. It has all the nutrients they need not just for weighttraining but for cardio as well. A good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic shake, 4 Mar 2014
Cannot fault this shake when mixed properly tastes all right, good results I find it hard putting on weight started at 9stone 10lb I weigh just under 11 stone now got allot stronger too. Take 3 scoops doesn't last as long but worth it