Flavour: Orange|Size: 1 kg|Change
Price:£19.29+ Free shipping

on 16 July 2014
Works for me; the taste is much nicer than some of the competitor brands out there which is always a plus, also very good value for money.....have since re-ordered it and even tried the 'tropical' version - will definitely keep using this drink!
on 19 January 2016
1st: tastes realllllly nice.blends really smooth.
2nd : without any question after a two hr gym session..i had this and felt pumped again. ten out ten.

easy to use and follow.. buy it
on 25 September 2013
Will definitely buy this again. helps with recovery after a hard workout. you need 2 doses one immediately after, and one after a couple of hours. Stops muscle pains and stiffness a bit too.
on 21 June 2013
Fantastic recovery drink. Am using it as I train for a triathlon and gives me a real boost post-exercise - particularly after the swim training.
on 15 October 2015
Great product. Over the time it is a must to aid muscle recovery and maximise muscle gains if taken within 1 hour after ur workout.
on 24 March 2013
Great product, does exactly what it says on the bottle. This isn't the cheapest of products but I don't mind paying for quality.
on 24 January 2013
I have tried a few other recovery formulas but this is by far the best. It not only does what it says by helping reduce muscle soreness & replace electrolytes, but it tastes great too!

When mixed it's not a thick consistency like other powders and dissolves in water extremely well. This makes it much easier to drink and digest.

I recommend the orange or tropical flavour.
on 12 February 2013
I use this drink when I finished my road cycling training and I highly recommend it. It has far better benefits than just drinking water. Before using this I would get cramp after a long session. I often pair this drink up with a tin of tuna to aid in recovery. Highly recommended and not all that expensive compared to others.
on 17 May 2016
Great flavour and dissolves in water really well - mind you, it does froth once shaken but settles down after a few minutes. Definitely helps with muscle gain and recovery, as well as energy levels post-workout. I'm doing the insanity programme and this is a great addition.
on 14 May 2014
xcell is a decent recovery drink .but now I feel it is becoming a little too expensive when you consider that vat has to be added to the initial cost. I have used it many times in the past, but I now feel that it has become too expensive