5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Excellent product. Doing insanity work out at the mo and using this has made a big difference. using promax has reduced my recovery time and muscle soreness.
Published 12 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Arrived prompt, as described not sure how good these mainstream products are though, probably better if you just eat right and often
Published 8 months ago by jamie thomson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Promax 454 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Oct 2013
Have this delivered every couple of months so dont need to worry about running out, works out good value too, you never really know if these things are doing what they say-but I still do circuit training and running-at 54!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, 9 Mar 2013
I brought this to fill out my body when I started to work out properly in a gym near enough to the start of February and every night afterwards, I'd take a scoop of this with 200ml of milk and the results (so I have been told) are noticble. I was 10.7 and now weigh 11.3 which is what I wanted because I wanted to become heavier. I would recommend for the sensible people that want to fill out their body rather than take an extra scoop each time so they become the honey monster!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Supplement for sportsmen and women, 1 Jun 2011
William Percival (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Many people who participate in training do not get enough protein in their diet so do not reap the benefits from their training. It is a common myth that Protein supplements are only intended for body builders, however anyone participating in regular training can benefit from Maximuscle Promax.

I would recommend taking one scoop before training and one scoop after training. The powder mixes well with water or milk and the majority of the flavours are very tasty. Having tried all of the flavours, I would recommend Strawberry, Cookies & Cream or Chocolate.

After having taken Promax for approximately 3 months I have noticed an increase in my strength and my physical size after regularly playing rugby and participating in weight training.

However, taking Maximuscle Promax over a prolonged period of time is extremely costly, therefore I have recently switched to MyProtein True Whey which is half the price. Promax is a great supplement, if you can afford the high price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I dilluted it with my milk and my cereal in the morning and the strawberry test was great. Test quite nice actually, 11 July 2014
I don`t normaly take those kind of product but I went for kayaking during 13 days, 5 h/ day, last week. I had never done kayaking before and with Maximuscle I had no pain at all in the morning and notices that my muscle got a bit bigger after 13 days. I dilluted it with my milk and my cereal in the morning and the strawberry test was great. Test quite nice actually. All good.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am slim (can’t put on weight or anything) so ..., 3 July 2014
I am slim (can’t put on weight or anything) so i started using this, i wouldn’t say i turned into a macho man, but after taking it for 2 weeks everyday during a simple jog, I begin to build out (again not drastically) but something works i guess !

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty fluffy protein mix, 22 April 2014
A. Perera (London) - See all my reviews
I can actually eat this on its own (seriously) it's like eating candy floss. Alas it does give me loose motions so something to be aware of guys if you are new to protein shakes. Less calories than its BSN competitor syntha 6 as well.

If you care about things like this, there is no actual cover to the tub. it's just a wrapper that tears off and you will be left with a white tub.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 26 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars good product, rubbish best before date, 8 Feb 2014
Bought two of these instead of the large tub as they were £7.99 each. Sad to say they only had a best before date 2 months after I recieved them. The large tub they replaced still had another year on the date! Beware of they are less than a tenner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt, 10 Aug 2013
Prompt arrival. Small volume allows you to check you like the taste. Seems less viscous than the other protein shakes I have tried.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›