5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Testo Inducer!
Works very well on me, size and strength gain after around two weeks! Great with mixing other USN products e.i GF-1!
Published 7 months ago by adam

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!!
did nothing at all.. alot more better products then this. waste of money.. i wouldn't buy this again.. :(..@ t
Published 16 months ago by mr s j taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Testo Inducer!, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: USN 19 Anabol Testo Testosterone Inducer Capsules - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars i had to come back to this product, 7 Feb 2014
Over all this is my second bottle.

testosterone boosting products take time to build up in the body and take effect. this works upon the first use. the user will experience increased strength and muscle endurance during a workout. it adds to an increased recovery time and over all muscle growth.

I have used many testosterone related products and would not use any other, its so effective i don't quite take the full dose and i only take it on a training day.

additionally i must say i am a 29 year old male who's testosterone drops from training extremely often. i take it to support my testosterone levels not make it spike, after all that's how one should avoid cortisol production/slight mood swings which hinder muscle production.

I personally feel that if people aren't feeling it then they may be taking other things that interfere with the digestion of this product or they are too young to be taking it and won't feel it..... after all maybe i am too young for this but i do need the help to keep up with my training demands.

A further point i would make to the negative reviewers is do you even need testosterone products, it may not work because you already have healthy testosterone levels. please look outside the box when it comes to supplements.

Top product, I highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jun 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. A very good buy and would highly recommend to others who need a boost

5.0 out of 5 stars is what it is, 17 Aug 2013
works well i love them give that boost
keeps you pumped for longer
most of the usn stuff is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!! Item as described, quick delivery!!, 2 July 2014
Item as described, great delivery time!!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!!, 20 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars its work for me. I have more energy since ..., 3 July 2014
its work for me .I have more energy since I start to use it .I hope theres no side effects

4.0 out of 5 stars a product that works, 9 Jun 2014
I have tried various other testosterone boosters etc but this one is the only one that has an effect. Slight difference in strength when exercising as well as aggression. I use them from time to time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 5 Mar 2014
Didn't find much difference in my performance while taking these tablets. They made me go to the toilet and pass wind more so stopped taking them

5.0 out of 5 stars Anaboltastic!, 21 May 2013
Well after hitting a bit of a plateau with my progress in the gym I decided to look for something to give me a bit more of a boost.
Being a fan of USN products I came across these.
Almost immediately I saw gains in strength using the bench press as an example.

I went from a 90kg max weight to 100kg 1 rep max in the first week.
Just got the end of the bottle and I'll be ordering again, why?
Because now I can now hit 8 reps with 100kg 3 reps with 110kg and have 120kg max 1 rep now.

These little beauty's were the only thing I changed about my diet, so I put the sudden boost down to them.
I was taking 4 per day 5 days on (mon-fri) 2 days off.
on training days 45minutes before my workout, on non-training days 4 first thing in the morning.