Flavour: Vanilla|Size: 2 kg|Change

on 30 April 2015
9 Months ago I started a proper gym routine and firstly started with Diet Whey and lean protein shakes! While I definitely feel those are great - I randomly got recommended this one in a health food store - The guy was kind enough to tell me that Amazon sells it for half the price!

Anyway - I was scared of this shake as I'm quite a thin guy and didn't really wanna get fat.. also the lean shakes were really helping with definition....

Boy was I wrong! This Shake is amazing! I have finished almost the whole first box and I have seen an incredible improvement in muscle gain and definition without gaining any 'fat'... I feel I still look lean and have just gained muscle mass.

Defo a recommendation
on 29 March 2013
After desiring to get in shape since summer of last year ive been training for a good few months now and ive done lots of research on dieting and such. Ive tried a few maximusles and they were okay, but what attracted me to this was that a good dose of creatine was also in this. Bought this 2kg tub at the start of Feb and got a good 2 weeks left of it from now. I got vanilla and the taste, I found, was perfect; I could guzzle it down for enjoyment if I wanted. Im an 17 yearold male and at the start of Feb after a bit of cutting I was 65kg, now at the end of March on this MFA Im getting onto 74kg, and hardly any of that extra weight is fat! Literally amazed with this product and have made gains both mass and strength in all departments of my body.

I took it at first 3 scoopings a day for 5 days and then took maintenance of 1 and a half scoops (recommended a full 2 scoops but I dont feel thats necessary). Also made sure I maintained a healthy diet because it would be pointless not to. My advice to anyone using this regularly is DRINK WATER. Due to the creatine in here it will mean your body will require a lot more water, about 3-4 litres a day. Dont worry if you get less than that for a few days though I havent experienced or heard of any dehydration issues from anyone, but its not advisable to.

Hope anyone that tries this product experiences the same benefits I have! Great product, will 100% be buying a bigger tub next week.
on 14 October 2015
I've been using this for almost two months now and I can honestly say this stuff works. I've tried other protein shakes with the same amount of training (4 sessions of 45 minutes per week) with free weights and I've noticed (and so have others) an improvement in physique as well as stamina and recovery time since using USN.I usually use half a serving before and a full serving after. The added creatine is the seller for me but the chocolate flavour tastes really good. The one thing I did notice is if you use full scoops the shake comes up thick but when I looked at the inside of the scoop there are measurement marks which aren't mentioned on the tub so make sure you're using the correct amount. Very pleased with this product,on my third tub now and will be using again.
on 28 May 2015
Use this everyday after thr gym and also on my rest days as well. I was a slender gym that found it hard to build mass it gave me the engergy i was looking for to sustain my workout......and after some hard work it relly is paying out gained 8KG in mass in 5/6 months
on 6 August 2014
good tasting protein shake, does exactly what it says, will be buying this again but in a larger size
on 22 February 2016
This stuff does what it says, warning do not use with milk! Becomes very very thick and a chore to finish even if it has more calories

The first thing to say is that this is a dense drink like a thick milkshake but it is very tasty and you do steadily gain weight each shake is about 600cals so a good way to bulk I've gone from 73 to 77 in 2months, slow but worth it!

I have also noticed that my strength has defintely gone up so I would say if dedicated this is a good shake to have
on 21 February 2016
Defo 5 stars works great happy with the results. Only thing thats wrong with it. Is the tub massive and its only a quater full which i don't understand why they. But does its job
on 26 April 2014
anabolic muscle fuel ,easy to mix,easy to digest,tastes good,what more can you expect,cheaper price! yes,take note.you might get a few more followers.
on 29 April 2016
This is good and I prefer it to the Hyperbolic version which doesn't mix.

This however is easy to mix, tastes fine and only 1 serving per day needed. I works well but like everything you need to train / have balance diet.

Others have remarked on the packaging. The 2kg version has a calendar icon which at first glance you'd think means there are 31 days worth of servings. Not so, the calendar icon indicates you should take daily.

It does list the number of scoops per batch and each serving is 3 x scoops so can work out the number of days servings from that (although for some reason the total scoops are not divisible by 3!).

Chocolate is preferred flavour although vanilla not bad. Haven't tried other flavours and did not the strawberry / raspberry contain an additive which is supposedly banned in US and other countries (but not UK) so steered clear of those flavours.

All in all its a good product and enhances look and ability to lift provided you go to gym and have balanced diet.
on 2 April 2016
Goals - Originally to put on size.

Good Points
So being a South African, I never bought USN when I was there since I heard that it wasn't the best. But I have been proven wrong. I gained a whopping 4.2kgs (9.2lbs) in 4 weeks and still going. Noted: I had been away from a gym for 9 months and I was also supplementing with an extra 3gms of creatine a day (in a addition to what was in the serving) so there was water retention and some possible fat gain.

Another good note is that the added BCAAs, etc have helped me to recover like never before! I get DOMS but its over and done with in a day!

Downsides:
- There are only 26 servings in a buckets and some days I took 1.5 servings so it doesn't last a month.
- Even though it says "lean", the ration of protein to cab is 3 to 5 so I think that I may have but one a little fat

I've switched to a leaner all-in-one by Sci MX so lets see how this goes.