Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 23 January 2013
I actually used these during my pregnancy too as a prenatal vitamin. I have a very sensitive stomach and these were the only prenatal vitamins that I could take without feeling like I was swallowing a horse (oh yeah, major gag reflex here!) and that didn't upset my stomach. They are very easy to swallow and digest and they contain the ingredients needed for a healthy pre and post pregnancy. I took these for both pregnancies and since I breast fed both babies I continued taking them during that time as well. One thing you might want to consider adding (especially if you are taking them while you are breast-feeding) is a good DHA supplement. Not expensive and not horse pills either but it is an important nutrient for the babies brain that you can pass on to him/her through your breast milk.

Also, if you are breast feeding let me save you days (and hopefully not weeks) of frustration. Many times breast-feeding becomes very stressful and producing enough milk is not always the easiest task. I have tried every breast milk producing supplement (and device, long story!) known to man and the quickest and easiest remedy I found has been blessed thistle and fenugreek; Nature's Essential Way Blessed Thistle (370mg) 100 Capsules + FREE Fenugreek (610mg) 100 Capsules. Good luck mothers and mothers-to-be, every second is worth it in the end
on 10 May 2014
Having just had a baby and breastfeeding I wanted to take an supplement to help my body.
I had taken both the conception and pregnancy vitamins in the same range, which I found made me feel like I was doing the best for my body and then when pregnant doing the best for my baby.

As I planed to breastfeed I wanted to take these too. They are a lot more expensive than the other ones (conception and pregnancy) this is because you get three pills per day, as baby is taking a lot from the body when feeding you do need the extra vitamins and minerals that these tablets give you.
I felt as I'll only be taking them for a few months it was worth it.

My health visitor also recommend them so I will continue to take whilst breastfeeding my baby.
on 13 December 2015
same as original bt added omega 3 and extra vitamin A which I could supplement myself with nd save money
on 15 June 2013
The only concern about this product is the size of the pink tablets; couldn't finish even one packet as found difficult to swallow them.
on 5 December 2015
This has made my twin babies a little bit constipated for a short while, but worth it because they have put on weight now and has made my milk more thicker, not to mention beautiful skin and hair. For low milk supply this is absolutely a must have.
on 16 April 2015
i feel the benefits even if is a placaebo, and it is good to know i am getting the omega 3 after all the science about the benefits. just wish they were more affordable. i have sice bought more of this product at boots as they were 3 for 2
on 3 June 2014
Great vitamins, u ve been taking them since my little has born and that was in February. I can see all improvements in my self being.
on 30 April 2015
These are great, I have been very healthy throughout breast feeding for the past 16 months and I'm sure it is down to these
on 27 April 2015
Very good price compared to the ones in the shops. I have been using them for 7 months and I am happy with them.
on 7 November 2015
My wife : I have beed using these tablet since my daughter was born and I am very happy with them.