5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it's Canon, it works
How to review an ink cartridge.... well it's small, it's functional, and it does exactly what it says on the box. One thing I will say is that there is not a lot of packaging, and most of it can indeed be recycled, so all in all good for the environment.

Published on 17 Mar 2010 by FussyMissus

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Product arrived on time, in good condition and is now in and working. However like the rest of the carts for the MP630 it's short lived and over priced. I don't do that much text or photo printing, yet it still manages to drink ink like something out of Fleet Street !
Published 17 months ago by I. Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink, it's Canon, it works, 17 Mar 2010
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Canon 2932B011 - PGI-520 BLISTER W/SEC - BLACK INK CARTRIDGE (Office Product)

My reccomendation is this - buy this if your printer tells you you are out of ink...... but do wait for it to BE out of ink and not LOW on ink, which is vastly different, trust me....!!

And I bought the real version not the refurbished one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon inkjet cartridge, 27 Aug 2010
Mr. Robert J. Shepherd (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This is a genuine Canon large general purpose black ink cartridge for the MP630 printer. The ink is good quality, dries quickly and doesn't smudge. It is better than the alternatives. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shows, 14 Jan 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
After using a number of compatible cartridges that caused problems such as the ink level not being displayed and leaking inside the printer etc. this Canon original is worth the cost. It performs faultlessly in my MP630 multifunction printer delivering clear, sharp, text and photos. In future I'll stick to these originals as the page yield is good too, in fact, better than the last compatible I used. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars every drop is used up and nothing wasted., 14 July 2014
D. Rickard (UK) - See all my reviews
I tried third party inks years ago and always now buy genuine, it is the only way to be sure they will work properly, every drop is used up and nothing wasted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 6 July 2014
Roy Riley (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality and a Canon original product but a bit on the expensive side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good service, 4 July 2014
Good value and good service

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, 6 May 2014
Alan Fletcher - See all my reviews
Does the job. What more can anyone say about ink cartridges? Sometimes these reviews seem pointless and of doubtful value to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect product., 15 April 2014
I opted for a Canon brand for my printer, it's hassle free and relatively good value. I will be buying this product again as long as I have my printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2014
As this is the genuine replacement ink it fits and does what it should. I always buy the genuine ones as that's what I have been told will not damage the printer and I have had the printer a lot of years and its used quite a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon PGI-50 Black, 5 Mar 2014
Can't add anything other than I wouldn't use compatibles for my MP640. Lasts for a reasonable about of moderate printing.

Canon 2932B011 - PGI-520 BLISTER W/SEC - BLACK INK CARTRIDGE