on 20 January 2012
It does the job well and I am assuming that the cranberry helps in the way it is advertised but I really don't know how to judge that as it appears to bejust the same as my previous floss - I actually prefer a tape as it seems to then get to the sides of both teeth - would be good if they produced a tape as well.
on 20 May 2011
The best floss I have ever come across, doesn't fray and the taste is divine,it lingers and is refreshing. As i'm a new user I will let you know in time whether it has a better lasting effect on my general gum health.Regardless it does taste so nice you feel it must be doing you some good, I'd recommend it to friends to try. Good luck with your cleaning.
on 21 November 2015
Safe natural product that works well. The main brands contain all sorts of nasty stuff, the Radius product hasn't got a single ingredient that concerns me. Work well, lasts a long time, easy to use, can't really taste the Cranberry though.
on 27 November 2015
Great product. I swells up to a fuzzy string once you floss with it and so expanded getting all debris from between teeth. i like the flavour alot and that it is natural and vegan
on 3 September 2014
Good natural dental floss - not too hard or soft. Cleans well between tight spaces and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
on 21 August 2015
This Cranberry floss is great. It does the job, it tastes lovely and it's cruelty free. I'll be buying more in the future.
on 9 February 2015
These are good and do what they are suppose to only thing was it took ages to arrive.
on 1 May 2015
It shreds
on 9 January 2014
I've bought this several times. It's vegan etc so worth paying extra. Does the job as well as the mainstream brands. Definately recommend.
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse