5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless dance music
O.K. let me start off by saying I'm moving out of my musical comfort zone here (which happens to be thrash metal)so apologies if I sound a clueless. This cd is absolutely flawless dance music of the very highest calibre. I'm not a raver, a garagist, or happy hardcorer, I just love good music and the best of Sash has this in spades.
I can't think of a bad track on the...
Published on 31 May 2009 by D. P. Lomax

3.0 out of 5 stars good xmas present
cant comment on the music but the girl i bought this for her Xmas loved it !!
Published on 18 May 2009 by Andrew Hiddleston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless dance music, 31 May 2009
D. P. Lomax (doncaster) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
I can't think of a bad track on the disc its just up tempo dance that has meaningful, excellently crafted tracks. Everyone knows the first few classics such as Encore Une Fois, Ecuador and Stay. I reckon Stay is the best dance track ever and gives me goose bumps every single time I listen to it (and that's about 100).
Basically what I'm saying is no matter what your musical cup of tea is, it's hard to ignore the quality of Sash's music skills because out of 15 or so tracks most people will have heard at least 7 or 8 of them and if not by name then definitely by ear. And that said is quite an achievement in the fickle world of dance music. A testament to the creative music genius of Sash himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars VOCAL CLASSICS AT IS BEST!!, 22 Dec 2008
Jason Thorne (England / Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
I have to say what a great album back from the good old days on this are all the Sash classics and more. I know not everybody likes this sort of thing but if you are a Sash fan this is a must buy even if you own one already. For me two stand out tunes with female vocals Stay and Mysterious Times totally brillant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SASH! is excellent!!!, 21 April 2010
James B (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
This is truly excellent music, depending on your individual tastes of course. If you like dance/disco type music, then you'll love The Best of Sash!. I like that fact that all of the songs are very different from each other, so you're bound to find something that you like.

The only downside is CD2, with the remixes. That is a big let down, but the excellence of CD1 is still enough for me to give a five star review.

I highly recommend The Best of Sash!, it really is excellent, and it is an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well come present, 11 April 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
Sash was a birthday present which was very appreciated. I haven't heard it but hear its excellent and listened to a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Trance album ever, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
This has got to be one of the best albums of its kind.There are some really good forgotten tracks on this album featuring Tina Cousins and boy George.totally recommend this album at partys,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
Good album in its day & i think it still holds up today of course not everybody's music , I got it at a good price so that helped me buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars sash cd, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
Briliiant was a replacement for a scratched cd. Have always liked sash and this is good all the hits together.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like this a lot, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
i like most of sash music they are very original there are only a couple of tracks which are just ok but the rest are great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good 120+ BPM Music, 9 Jan 2013
A. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
First at moment great VFM £3.89 for a Best of Double CD/DVD - almost regardless of who it is! Repetitious in terms of same track repeated in different mixes but 5-6 tracks which are dance/disco classics so no complaints and yet to watch the DVD. Turn the volume and bass up!

5.0 out of 5 stars big happy smile, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Best Of Sash! (Audio CD)
the sash well not the one my father wore hehehe
as for the cd total class get it play it and if it
doesn,t do it for you [UR DEAD FROM THE CHIN UP]
sorted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Best Of Sash!
The Best Of Sash! by Sash! (Audio CD - 2008)