Price:£2.97+ Free shipping

on 22 October 2011
So I accidentally used an abrasive detergent to clean the marble base of my shower. Where the spray was most concentrated it left horrible white marks that bleached the marble. It was really noticeable and really bothered me. I ordered Astonish, it arrived in two days, super fast, and when I applied it it really did a pretty decent job or removing the stains. As I continued to shower it was come back slightly and I would have to reapply. So its not a permanent fix, but it was a pretty good result. I'm happy with the product though I'm also going to try the buffing balm spray.
on 25 March 2013
i bought this for my bathroom floor, however the product says on the back not to be used on floors!!!
This should be in the description
on 17 April 2012
'Astonish' may not be the word I would use - 'pleasant surprise' maybe! I keep my granite worktop clean with regular wipe-downs after every use, but I got this for use after we had our kitchen windows replaced and there was a lot of dust and carelessly-placed coffee mugs. It came up a treat, but it is quite hard work to get the sparkling sheen, so I will be keeping it for special occasions (like when the mother-in-law visits).
on 9 March 2013
it does a good job without enormous effort. This review says I have to write twelve more words. So there
on 23 August 2011
Excellent product. Have recommended it to all my friends. Makes the granite tops sparkle and shine like new.
on 24 August 2011
This product is really good.It leaves a lovely shine.it is easy to use.I only use it about once a month and in between I just wipe the granite surface with a damp cloth followed by a dry cloth.
on 19 February 2013
Item received was not as listed i.e. smaller size bottle and more expensive item. Unhelpful response from vendor when queried.
on 6 September 2011
The product arrived very quickly and works really well on my granite worktop. I would recommend this and will use it again
on 14 January 2015
Product had zero effect on my marble sink top. Not only that the bottle was simple put into a Jiffy bag, no seal put on the lid or any other protection and in was delivered leaking and in a torn and soggy bag!
on 11 March 2012
This product was rubbish, do not buy, also arrived half empty because it was packaged wrongly just use washing up liquid.

See one answered question