5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SHOW
Delivery Very Good Item Great, fits my handlebars fine no problem at all I Had Got To Cut Part Of The Handlebar Grip Off To Fit Them but I Would Think That Is Normal You Will Have To Forgive I Have not Fit Them Before. but no problem at all I Think All Bikes Should Have Them I Would Recommend Them To Anyone a big 5 star from me.
Published 10 months ago by B. Middleton

3.0 out of 5 stars Review
Every bike should have these , comfortable grip and great for powering up hills. Easy to fit and I was up and running in 10 minutes
Published on 24 Nov 2011 by Mr. J. Sahota

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 24 Nov 2011
Mr. J. Sahota "Gadget Man" (The UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 23 Sep 2013
I bought these for my Montague X50 bike. The quality is decent, they will get the job done. Overall, I was satisfied with the price and quality.

I would recommend these as "budget bar ends". You will definitely not be overjoyed at receiving and mounting these on your bike, but having said that, you won't be disappointed either. Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SHOW, 6 Sep 2013
B. Middleton "COMPUTER GEEK" (STAFFORDSHIRE) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 13 May 2013
Quite literally, they go on to your handle bars and work just fine, I might have a look at getting some grip ends for them to just to beef it up a little...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 23 Jun 2014
These fitted fine and were easy to fit to the ends of the handle bars (I cut the ends of the existing rubber grips to make room for the bar ends). They are not as big as my other bar ends, but are large enough to do the job (I'm a 6" male with normal size hands). Would recommend to others as a good bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 7 Mar 2014
very fast delivery,i bought these handles as extention handles for my sons wheelchair,they are excellent quality,really recommend them.either for a bike or wheelchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bar ends, 8 Mar 2013
Brought these as a present. Cheaper than those in bike shops and does the same job. Very happy with these

5.0 out of 5 stars bar ends, 3 Oct 2009
P. Saunders (uk) - See all my reviews
The goods came very quickly and wraped very well. They fitted on with no problams and as i got the silver ones the looked good and still do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barends Steel Ski Design Black, 30 Mar 2011
I received the item quickly and the packaging was appropriate.

However upon opening the package I noticed that one of the bar caps had broken off the barend resulting in a sharp edge to the bar.
The cap was broken off before it was dispatched as the broken piece was not inside the package itself.

This is disappointing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Barends Steel Ski Design Black, 21 May 2013
not pleased did not fit my bike, not pleased.

it will not fit my bike handles as i have rubber protectors. in order for it to work i'll have to remove the rubber protectors doesn't make sense.

ETC Bar Ends Steel Ski Design