on 29 August 2010
These arm warmers are brill. I have been using arm warmers for over 20 years now when cycling. Ive tried over arm warmers these actually fit and are very comfitable, breathable and dont pinch and cut off circulation. Excellent value for money.
on 21 August 2009
As the tittle say's they are great for taking off that early morning chill and they are rather good in dribbly weather, have used mine many a time now and they haven't shrunk in the wash.
on 3 September 2012
get a size larger than you think you need unless you want to have the blood supply to your fingers cut off. You may also find yourself ripping out the hairs from your armpit as you take them off. This will bring tears to your eyes so be sure to carry a spare handkerchief with you. As it happens, Amazon do a good line in bandannas with which you can mop your tears and keep the sun off the back of your neck. Trust me, I've been there.
on 23 November 2010
Good at keeping the arms warm - good thing for arm warmers! They haven't been tested in sub-zero conditions yet, but they have done well at keeping me warm cycling in the last few cold weeks - temperatures around 2-4 degrees. They are fairly comfortable, fitting my (female) arms nicely, the elastic bands mean that they don't slide down.
on 14 February 2012
Use for both running and football. Bought so I didn't have to buy several long sleeved T-Shirts for the winter. There are a little tight (I bought the large) but not too tight that they cut off circulation. Length is OK (don't know my arm length but I'm 5'8" Tall to give an idea of size).
on 13 July 2011
Been using mine for a while now, they've been through a couple of dozen wash cycles with no sign of bobbles or loose threads. Elastic grippers have stayed firm.

Good performance - keep wind out, can ride these down to 7 or 8 degrees C with a gilet. Ordering a pair for spare!
on 31 January 2012
These were purchased for my better half to help with the chill on spring/autumn cycles when a short sleeved top is preferable most of the time. She's perfectly happy with them. Good fit and easy to roll up and store.
on 9 December 2010
I wear these arm warmers daily under long sleeved shirts to keep warm. They are soft and lovely inside! The do keep me very warm and stay up very well. Sometimes I'll wear them around the house with a short sleeved shirt. They're thick and good quality.
on 15 October 2012
They are very comfortable and fitted well. I bought two sets, medium for my husband and small for me. We both found them very good and am now thinking of buying some for my son.
on 28 November 2011
Fantastic set of arm warmers, delivered quickly. Warm and comfortable. Stay up well and wash well. A well made product that will last the distance. Great buy!