Size: Small|Change

on 27 July 2015
I was looking around for some gloves to ride on my commute to work and odd weekend jaunt. I'm not covering any sort of large distance and so didn't invest in a particular expensive pair hence plumping for these.

They look fine and they grip well but not even 1 mile into my first ride and the tubing on the back of the right hand glove started coming out making me look like a homemade knock off version of wolverine. By mile two the same was happening on the left hand side so I'm not sure I could put it down to a one off bad set of stitching as it was repeated. Very poor workpersonship, I'm not sure that those particular parts of the glove are offering any protection and so I give them 2 stars instead of 1.

I'll use them until I've done a little more research into better gloves, at £10 I'm not bothered about sending them back as I might use them for a tough mudder type event and bin them after as that's all they're probably good for. Definitely a case of buy cheap buy twice in this instance.
on 17 August 2010
Very good - however disappointed with delivery, Home is now used instead of Royal Mail - difficult to collect unlike Royal Mail, a choice should be offered.
on 30 December 2012
Obvious point first: these are mitts so won't keep you warm when it's cold. (D'uh).

Comfy, seemingly good quality, nice looking, secure, coupla extra loops to help removal, couldn't ask for more, and only £12.

Would recommend again and again.
on 20 February 2015
Good gloves. Haven't fallen off wearing them yet but they feel as though they'd do the job.
on 14 September 2015
Good fit, very comfortable.
on 18 August 2015