Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

on 12 November 2009
ordered a medium and they just fitted over my size six (ladies) trainers kept my feet dry and warm in heavy rain
on 11 April 2011
As other reviewers have noted, the size isn't even close to what it needs to be. Even allowing for wearing in, these are several centimetres too small for a UK size 10-11. Amusingly became stuck on my trainer, and then the zip broke. My first return to Amazon in a while. Otherwise fantastic.
on 28 January 2010
I ordered 'XL' size to fit over my size 8 training-shoe type cycling shoes - and they just fit, so order 'oversize'. Delivery was well within the time scale stated & they do keep your feet & ankles wonderfully warm & snug. Don't know why I didn't get some of these years ago...
on 22 July 2011
I had read mixed reviews on product but decided to buy as design looks good and price competitive. As noted by a number of reviewers the overshoe (I ordered XL) is too small and will not clear the shoe heel (I am size 9.5) This means the overshoe will wear prematurely when walked on. In my case the zip on one of the overshoes split on first use. The return was very straightforward and I trust the refund of my gift voucher has come through.
on 24 January 2010
It fits very snug for an XL. The only bad thing it that for the first few wears , it is a struggle to put on prior to stretching.
on 12 November 2010
The over shoe looks fine - but the size as advertised is all wrong. The medium size does NOT fit over a size 5 shoe
on 19 January 2010
Not had a chance to test them yet but wanted to warn others about the sizing. The "large" ones don't even fit over my size 9 feet with just socks on, let alone my size 9 shoes! Have returned them and ordered XL instead.
on 1 July 2012
I am in the process of my returning my second pair of overshoes, as this is the second time the zip has broken on this item. They were comfy and easy to get on, but the zip broke very quickly and secondly they are not very waterproof. I used them cycling home in the rain and my feet got very wet. If they were to fix the zip issue, they would be a good overshoe for winter as they did keep my feet snuggly and warm, but sadly that is the only positive I can say about these shoes. I would not have given it any stars, however I had to give the item 1 star to get my review published.
on 19 February 2012
After about 10 uses the zip broke, it needs to be about twice the size and be the chunky plastic type.
on 20 June 2013
No chance to put on over the shoes.My feet size is 10 inch.Try to go for XXL size if avalaible.