5.0 out of 5 stars A very good little printer
The i-sensys 3010 is easy to set up and works quickly and quietly. The print quality is excellent and equal to that of my former Brother printer which cost more than 4 times the price. It is a slight drawback that, unlike the Brother, the 3010 has no self-switching off function, but once I get used to switching it off after use it will be a perfect replacement.
Most...
Published on 24 Mar 2009 by Neil Brough

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work with mac osx 10.5.x - though it says it does
Unfortunately in the end I had to send it back.

Published on 27 Oct 2009 by Mr. Peter Shenton

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good little printer, 24 Mar 2009
Neil Brough "Vonnegut Fan" (Around) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon - i-SENSYS LBP3010 - Printer - B W - laser - Letter, Legal, A4 - 2400 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 14 ppm - capacity: 150 sheets - USB (Personal Computers)
Most importantly perhaps: it came with a fully loaded drum, not the half-filled ones offered by other companies who have an eye to ripping you off. I will only buy Canon in the future.
Neil Brough

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work with mac osx 10.5.x - though it says it does, 27 Oct 2009
Unfortunately in the end I had to send it back.

After downloading the drivers that supposedly work with 10.5.x but don't, and calling canon technical help 3 times and getting completely uninformed and frankly useless advice I decided to send it back. I'm sure, from the other reviews I have read, its a really good product but if you are a mac user I just wouldn't bother.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear if you want to share printer on network, 27 Feb 2009
C. Briggs - See all my reviews
Steer clear of this machine if you think you're going to attach it to your Airport Base Station or Time Capsule and share it with others on your network. You can't even share it when plugged directly into your Mac. Highly disappointing. Canon clearly have some learning to do when it comes to Mac print drivers.