5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 28 Oct 2010
A. Billings - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dulwich Brown Leather with Orange Lining 15 Piece Cufflinks Box (Jewellery)
I recieved this from my wife as a birthday present and wasn't dissapointed. The quality of the leather and the trimming is excellent and the whole box is sturdy and well made. It really looks a lot more expensive than it is.
I have been looking for a decent box for some time and this certainly fits the bill, the only problem being I also recieved some more cuff links for my birthday and now need another box as they won't all fit into one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift for city worker, 12 Oct 2009
S. Shrestha "Shraddha" (London) - See all my reviews
Very good quality product with good finish.

I gifted it to my boyfriend and he loved it. It is one of those rare gifts that are useful for guys but at the same time not very common.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who wears cufflinks regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was Looking For, 28 Feb 2009
Colin Martin "Colscoob" (Kilsyth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a great little product and exactly what I was looking for. Great price for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - I have bought 2!, 8 Jan 2013
This feels quality and is nice and compact. One set of cufflinks fit each compartment perfectly - no room for more. I was so impressed I bought another and have started increasing my cufflink collection. I would recommend it and plan to bear it in mind as a gift item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather cufflinks box, 9 Feb 2013
This is the second time I have bought this item as a gift.The brown leather,smart clasp and orange lining combine to make it very elegant and much more expensive than it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart looking box, 10 Feb 2013
Sara Lymath (Marden, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought for a friends birthday and he loved it. It is small enough to take travelling but still holds 15 pairs of cufflinks. Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan 2013
This proved to be ideal for my small selection of cufflinks. It has a classy finish and feel and stores away with no obstruction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Opulent and useful!, 29 Jan 2013
A stylish and convenient way to store my growing collection of cuff links - good value too! Plus easily tucks away in a drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good well made product., 28 Dec 2012
This box was a Christmas present for eldest son,he loved it. A friend of his who was there when he opened it also thought it was great and said he wanted to have one. These are men who like the best things in life, I was a little doubtful how the present would be accepted, so i was happy at outcome. The product is well made and arrived very quickly especially as it was the week before Xmas. My son says he will get another box as great cufflink wearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Dec 2012
Minnie (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Lovely quality, really like the colours, the orange inside the box makes it a great choice for a younger man.