5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality & Stlyish, 8 Feb. 2015
firebear62 (Leeds, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dulwich Designs 'Park Lane' Classic Genuine Leather 15 section Cufflink Box, Executive Black with Purple Grosgrain Lining (Jewellery)
Excellent & stylish cufflink holder. Having numerous pairs of good quality cufflinks in various boxes it was becoming problematic deciding which pair to wear as it was time consuming opening each individual box to see if they were the ones to be worn for that occasion.
Now I just open this stylish manly leather box and can instantly decide which pair to use.
It's also a good size so fits neatly into a drawer when not in use.
Perfect for the chap who has a good collection of cufflinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Quality, 2 Nov. 2010
Martin King "MK" (UK) - See all my reviews
Extremely well made and appears far more expensive than it was. Well packaged and once opened the leather is good quality, the whole thing feels substantial (but pleasingly more compact than I had envisaged) and the purple lining pleasant to touch and the inside lid well padded.

The 15 compartments do their intended job well - and even larger cuff link designs fit two to a comaprtment - albeit you may need to counter rotate them.

Whilst I broguht 2 of them for myself (I had too many cufflinks which I never wore because they were in individual boxes and out of sight), would make a highly appreciated gift for a cuff link wearing man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this!, 18 Dec. 2014
Sarah Allen "Sassafras" (Wedmore, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought two of these in different colours for my sons-in-law for Christmas and I'm delighted with the design and quality. They are very nicely made, appear to be sturdy and long-lasting and are excellent value for money. Both arrived wrapped in a protective covering within their own packaging boxes from Dulwich and then in the Amazon packing. They are better than the pictures on Amazon suggest and I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cufflink box, 21 Sept. 2012
I bought this for my partner who had cufflinks all over the place and consequently often wore the one nearest to hand. I agree with other reviewers that this is a well made piece and with the natty purple lining rather elegant too. Perfect for seeing all the cufflinks at once. Does what you'd expect and a good looker as well. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Men, 9 Feb. 2013
niki j turner "njturner" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Lovely cufflink box. Suitable for average size cufflinks, it is compact and neat and can fit neatly on a bedside table. Also flat at the top so you could always buy another one to fit on top of it if you have more than 15 pairs of cufflinks.
Great quality and solidly made. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 28 Dec. 2009
Mr. Md Turner "M.turner" (England) - See all my reviews
thank you it is a good place to put your cuffinks and it a safe box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect "storage box" for my cufflinks, 21 Jan. 2012
I have a mixed bag of small to reasonably large cufflinks, and they all fit in the squares, just need to manuevoure the bigger ones around to fit. Stylish, elegant, minimalist, means u can chuck away the original boxes your cufflinks came in away which take up space. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for our Son, 30 Dec. 2012
Our son needed something to keep his cuflinks in that was not to large.We looked in several stores but nothing seemed to fit the bill.When this arrived we found the quality to be better than most we had seen in the shops and a very good size.Our son was very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 July 2014
Great value for money- looks really smart and arrived promptly in nice box- perfect for my third wedding anniversary present for my husband. He was really excited because in the process of filling it up he found he had loads of cufflinks he didnt realise he had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Useful, 22 May 2013
This was a gift for my husband on his birthday. The box is beautifully made and good quality. It's a lovely size and can fit into small or shallow draws and because it's stylish it looks good on display on a dresses. Well worth the money.