on 3 November 2008
Such a lovely little thing! When I go out jogging, it's not the slightest in the way and works perfectly. It stores all my favourite songs and I can't remember how I managed without it.

Another thing... I searched the internet high and low and found the same item for even as much as £30 more than what I payed for at amazon. Rather funny thing too was that when I bought the item from amazon it would've cost me £3 more to have bought the iPod Shuffle which had only 1GB memory from Argos. But this way I got it for cheaper and with more storage AND delivered to my door for free. Couldn't be better.
on 2 March 2009
I could not believe that such a little item could contain 2G of memory, I thought "is that it?" but I have had my fears calmed when I started to use the iPod. It was so easy to download tunes onto it, and the quality of the sound from the earphones is more than adequate. You have a massive 6hours of playtime, and the controls are very easy. it clips onto your jumper etc., easily and if you want to hide it, you can clip it onto your underclothes straps if you have them.
the only negative thing I found frustrating was, you literally just shuffle the music around randomly or play it in the order you put it on the iPod. The drawback being you cannot look for a specific track to listen to without going all the way through. For the money though I think this product is very good as a starting point for those new to itunes etc.
on 16 May 2009
Bought the IPOD shuffle for the missus and it was immediately a big hit.
Bought it for her to use in the gym and on the move and its great for the gym particularly. Bought some sennheiser headphones too which stay in your ears really well for gym work.
All in all a great product and better than the new one as you have to use the supplied earphones as the controls are on the earphones, crazy idea !
on 29 January 2009
These are brilliant little buddies. Perfect for running and I don't think you need to see the track listings on the device, shuffle is fine. Light, easy to carry and neat. Also go for the 2GB one - not much in the cost and double the tracks.
on 4 June 2009
purchased this recently. Used it almost constantly for a week whilst re-decorating at home. A lot of my favourites songs all the time. Belting sound - ran on batteries with it's speaker dock (purchased at the same time). Absolutely amazing value and performance. It sits in my bedroom as I also use it at night with a pillow bought from Amazon that has a speaker inside. The Shuffle slips inside the pillowcase. It's great. Can't rate it high enough. Like it so much thinking of getting another.
on 27 May 2009
I bought this iPod because of its size and convenience when going for a run. Previously I have had to hold my mp3 player which is a bit of a pain when running, but with this one I just clip it to my shorts, keeping my hands free! Not at all worried about not having a screen as I never really looked at my old mp3 players one, and I know my playlists inside out anyway. Apart from an initial hitch with the software (my fault entirely) I'm really happy with this product :)
on 15 March 2009
+ battery life is great
+ it's small and really light
+ perfect for exercise
+ starts really quickly

- sound quality not as good as IPod Nano
- 30% of the time when I plug it into my computer it makes it crash completely (graphics card shuts down)
- once when I plugged it in all songs on it disappeared (not a sync problem either)

The sound is not as clear as in other IPods but admittedly the Shuffle is tiny so something apparently has to give when MP3 Players get this small. The quality is still good and I've stopped noticing but when I first got it I was a bit disappointed. I use in-ears and I'm fussy with sound quality.
The las two problems might obviously not occur in all shuffles with all computers but it seems that I'm not the only person with problems. I had the old IPod nano before the shuffle and had no similar problems.

Overall I'm happy with the Shuffle but I do make sure I save all my documents before I plug the Shuffe into my computer. There is no better MP3 Player out there that's this small so I'd buy it again.
on 29 January 2009
Brilliant item.
I wouls recommend it to people who want the full ipod experiance but if you need something that is conveniant and just for music than I woulod buy it.
Fast delivery
A+++++
on 7 February 2016
exactly as required good condition very pleased
on 26 February 2015
was not impressed as could not get it towork