VINE VOICEon 25 April 2013
I use this bag with my Canon EOS 7D.

I have a few lenses and this bag will hold the camera with all of them attached. The largest lens I have is the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens. This is a bit longer than the kit lenses but it still fits in.

The pockets are handy for holding filters, remote, spare battery etc. although there's nowhere to store a flash or spare lenses.

The top can be zipped and/or clipped. This makes it great for quick access, but also gives a bit of protection from dust when you're not using it for a while and zip it up.

Overall, if you're looking for a compact bag to take when you only have one lens and don't need a flash then this is great.
on 9 October 2015
Fantastic bag, and deep enough to fit my D7000 with a 24-70 f2.8 lens attached. Nice quality metal strap fittings, good quality fabric and good padding. Wears well, after a couple of years of regular use the paint has worn away from the metal couplings but otherwise it looks and feels like new. Plenty of pockets and sub-pouches for holding spare batteries and memory cards in an organised way.
on 10 May 2011
Having searched high and low for a suitable bag for my Canon EOS 5d ii, I finally settled on this one and I'm so glad that I did. Many of the bags of this type that I'd tried in shops were either too small, more often than not, or too expensive (the term `rip-off' springs to mind). The Tamrac 5625 Pro-Digit Zoom has turned out to be a fantastic purchase.

It's strong, with metal rings holding the strap firmly in place, it is fairly water resistant (not waterproof, but few things are), comfortable to wear and - most importantly - it houses my camera perfectly. It's a snug fit, but then it's not a good idea to have a loose fit and have the camera shaking around inside. Just be cautious when removing the camera from the bag.

I keep my memory cards in the substantial front pocket, cleaning cloths and remote switch in the side pockets and a polarising filter in the pocket that's underneath the lid. However, that's about all of the space used up. There isn't really enough space for any additional filters, so - for me - the only slight quibble that I have with this bag is that I would have preferred the front pocket to be a little larger.

The lenses I use are a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM and a Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM. Each fits very well, mounted on the camera, with the former being a tighter fit than the latter due to its slightly increased length. I would not consider using any lenses larger than the 24-105mm.

All in all, this bag is perfect for my needs. My desire for a slightly larger pocket for filters isn't enough to detract from my five-star rating; it's a great camera bag - and an end to what was beginning to feel like a long and fruitless search. If you have a Canon 5d, 5d ii or 7d and you're searching for a good, solid holster-style bag, I recommend this without hesitation. If you like to walk around with extra lenses and/or a varied selection of filters, you would have to find another means of carrying them, but that would be true of most bags in this category. If you insist on carrying all that kit in one bag, then go for a rucksack, not a bag like this.

Thank you Tamrac - this bag is as close to perfect as it gets.
on 16 March 2010
Overall this is a good quality bag, well made with with good materials. The higher quality materials are worth it, given it's just few pounds more than the 'cheaper' alternatives. Given you may have spent many hundreds of pounds on your kit, spending an extra few pounds to get something decent to store and carry it in is a no-brainer to me.

However, I bought this for my Nikon D5000 and it is a little bit too big. Even with a 55-200mm lens, the camera+lens do not fill the bag. The size is probably best suited for a larger d-slr. Also another reason why I purchased it is the dual-closure, that being, a clip and a zip. In fair weather, I prefer to just rely on just the clip to enable faster access, however I find the clip sometimes a bit tricky to engage or disengage - this may ease with more use.

If I were buying again for the D5000 size of camera, I would have taken the next size down as I can't see me going to huge lenses at this point in my activities.
on 24 July 2014
I have the Zoom 2 version of this design for my Nikon Bridge Camera so I knew what I was buying. Tamrac products are not cheap but as they say 'You get what you pay for', excellent quality, perfect size for my EOS 650d with any of my zoom lenses, enough pockets and with the SAS (Strap Accessory System) it will enable me to leave my camera bag at home when I don't want to take a multitude of heavy lenses with me.