5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I got five of these, numbered them so I use it cyclically.

My only concern was output peak, average and deviation so I don't fry my camera. For 6 pounds I could not ask for miracles, only the minimum.

Published 19 months ago by Alexander K.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery
It's a battery, a spare for my Fuji x100S which is very heavy on the power btw, and it is just as good as the Fuji battery.
Published 8 months ago by D. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 May 2013
This review is from: MaximalPower Rechargeable Replacement Li-ion Battery for Fuji/Fujifilm FinePix/Real 3D W1 Cameras (Electronics)
I got five of these, numbered them so I use it cyclically.

I have been monitoring the battery performance with a voltmeter and a simple setup to simulate work-discharge logging everything into a speadsheet, cycled each several times to see how they perform.

Regarding the output, aftermarket chargers overcharge the batteries slightly comparing to the original charger. They do perform longer after that.

Forcing the charge with a different source to reach 4.9V really improves the lifetime...but I don't recommend it. :)

Some basics specs:
Note that the camera input is rated at 5V, as long as the battery peak is under that it is totally safe.
This batteries maximum never passed 4.25V after charging on a third party charger.
This batteries tops 4.2V on the original charger.
The perceived performance is aprox. 10-20% longer than the original battery under my normal use.
Under use they are as stable as the original (note that my sample is only one original battery against five maximalpower).
This battery stored after full charge drops about 0.01V per day, so I am comfortable to carry only batteries and leave the charger home.
They do improve over cycles, however I had no patience to carry on with more cycles to see where it goes.

Another note, the original battery sometimes got very hot when intensively used. With this ones I never spotted the same issue. but I did nothing to analyse it more carefully.

To sum up, this product is awesome. Trust me, I am an engineer (researcher).

Update after 2 months: It seems that they got better, i.e. last longer after about 7 cycles each. Or maybe I just got better with the camera... but I do get more than 300 shots per charge easily, even shooting occasionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement battery for a X100, 19 April 2013
z1000 (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
Less than a 5th of the original battery. Works just as well, so impressed, that I bought another.
100% recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great battery, 30 Mar 2013
I definitley recommend this battery, i have been using it in my x-s1 for about 6 weeks now.
I cant say how many photos i taken with it, but i have been using the camera on a regular basis, with the shooting mode on "continuous" taking 6/7 photos each time i press the shutter button, and battery icon still showing full

5.0 out of 5 stars No need for an official one, 23 Mar 2013
G. Gauffre (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
The battery is great, has the same life as an official one, minus the cost. A good product that does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality replacement for the more expensive fuji battery., 5 Feb 2013
Dr. Phillip J. Collier (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Can't complain....almost impossible to tell the difference in performance. Fitted perfectly into the Fuji charger and seemed to charge at a slightly faster rate than the Fuji battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original., 24 Jan 2013
Purchased for my Fuji X100. Bought for a great price and delivered in no time at all. Holds a charge as long as the genuine Fuji version. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original., 23 Dec 2012
I have got used to buying camera batteries from 3rd party brands since every bought has worked out great for me and at 1/3 of the price or less.
This is just as good as the original X100 battery, no complains at all. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Fuji 's own, 24 Aug 2013
R. Reader (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
As good as Fuji 's own but at a fraction of the price. It's a battery so not much else to say.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, 31 Mar 2014
D. Lewis (Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery!, 25 Jun 2013
Bought one of these for my XS-1, after reading the 100% positive reviews. I've purchased this brand before in the form of the 'EN-4' battery for the Nikon D1 series, but these where utter rubbish! Not so with this one though...., i'm pleased to say. In real world tests, this battery is as good as the original NP-95 and a Uniross branded battery of the same type (which cost me £12.99) Notably, all of these are rated at 1800mAh. It's good to see that there are no 'inflated' performance figures being used.

Another point worth mentioning is that this battery comes with a 3 year warranty! I'm not certain how you'd go about claiming against this, but it does suggest that the cells used are good quality.