5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Does exactly what it was bought for thus i can listen to my ipod without having to go to the expense of a whole new sound system in the car.
Published 20 months ago by M A Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars It works then it doesn't then it works again..
I needed this product as my car has a cassette player into it and it plugs into my iPhone brilliantly through the headphone socket but as you are going along it changes pitch levels and it sometimes stops and then it will play again but on maximum level scaring the living day lights out of me! But it plays my music but I will have to choose a different one on amazon...
Published 20 months ago by Jakerh88

2.0 out of 5 stars It works then it doesn't then it works again.., 9 July 2013
This review is from: Car Audio Cassette Adapter for iPod/MP3/CD Player (Electronics)
Quick delivery which was great but the product came really scratched even under that 100 rolls of bubble rap for such a small product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not top sound, 25 April 2013
I seemed to have waited ages for this to arrive, But when i realised it was sent from the far east... it made sense. The product was instantly put to use in my car, with my MP3 Player..sound quality is a bit naff...might be the heads need cleaning on the car unit. but for the price, and the journey can't really complain..

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 May 2013
Was a complete load of rubbish. I used it twice in my car before it broke. All it would do after that was skip to the other side then back again. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jun. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars muddy sound quality, 8 Jun. 2013
works ok for listening to voice podcasts, but music is horribly flat, doesn't seem to work with high pitch sounds

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 23 July 2014
Played out of one speaker. Audibly creaks on each rotation, enough to hear whilst playing music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cassette for car, 18 Feb. 2014
This product was very cheap and works extremely well in my car, bit iffy depending on the volume level on my mp3 and the car volume, I have to adjust these to avoid crackling but that's probably down to my mp3, car radio and the different volume levels.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't expecting something amazing, but this thing worked for 5 minutes and ..., 15 Nov. 2014
I wasn't expecting something amazing, but this thing worked for 5 minutes and then couldn't push any sound through after that....

5.0 out of 5 stars Car audio cassette adapter, 20 July 2013
I bought this as, unfortunately my car being an older model, did not have the facility to plug in my mp3 player.

1.0 out of 5 stars Car cassette adapter, 12 Jun. 2013
When I bought this I wasn't expecting it to be amazing due to how cheap it was, but I was at least expecting it to work, every time I plug it in it just makes an awful noise and then spits it back out twenty seconds later. I haven't actually heard any music it through it yet. Bit disappointing but get what you pay for I suppose.