on 24 May 2011
I purchased the wireless bell system plus one push some time ago and am delighted with it, so decided to buy another bell push for the back door. Extremely simple to co-ordinate with the bell system and you can choose a different sound to distinguish between doors. Works brilliantly and doesn't go off at random like other cordless bell systems I have had in the past. Highly recommended.
on 4 September 2012
I have just purchased another door push for my Friedland Libra+ doorbell. The first one lasted for just over 12 months and then became unreliable. The micro switch in these is rubbish and they do not last very long, very poor quality for a supposed premium product. Friedland customer service department are one of the worst I ever had to deal with, I can honestly say I really regret buying this product both for the lack of product quality and poor service from this company.
on 22 August 2011
I've purchased a number of items from the Friedland Libra+ range and am very satisfied with the purchase. We put together a system based on two portable door chimes (D914s), 3 push buttons and 3 wired to wireless converters (D934s, which we wired to an existing bell system). The system works extremely well - pushing a button will simultaneously light up one of 6 indicators on both door chimes.
on 8 November 2012
Got this as an extra bellpush for the back door.
Works perfectly and easy to install. One thing to bear in mind is choose the right colour. Some visitors do not see the white bellpush on the white door!
on 30 January 2012
I bought two!! One for back door (ding) and one for the front( ding-dong). Both work to my rather high expectations.
on 5 February 2013
I bought the Friedland twin chime kit and needed an additional bell push for a back door. The push exactly matches the one supplied with the kit and was fitted using double sided tape and being wireless could be attached as per personal choice, The push is efficient and looks good at present. I found opening it to fit battery was difficult resulting in a screwdriver markbeing left on the cap and the refitting does not appear as tight as when unopened. I fear that after a few replacement batteries I may need another bell push. Apart from that, it would have five stars.
on 26 July 2013
Bought this to act as additional kids doorbell for our existing Friedland Libra+ doorbell. Only really thought about the idea recently when the doorbell battery warning started flashing after nearly 5 years of trouble free use (which compared to the last few doorbells I tried is excellent). This new bell push was easy to configure (with a different tone) and fit (lower down so the kids can use it and we know it's them!). Highly recommend.
on 10 January 2015
cant give this a true rateing. Bought this to go with my door chime which I did not have the code no' I thought my libra+ wirefree doorbell chime would marry up with any other libra+ bell push' but they dont' so if buying just the the pushbell make sure it works with your wirefree doorbell' or you could be like me wasteing money.
on 12 January 2015
The Bell push does seem to be the weak link in an otherwise good product, seems like i hva e been lucky mine has lasted almost 4 years, like other comments water ingress is the problem, seems to get into the battery compartment most and cause rusting, l I do think that with all these problems friedland should improve this item.
on 21 August 2015
I purchased this item because my old Friedland Libra+ bell push stopped working for some reason. I have had to new one for a couple of months but now this one seems to have given up the ghost! I have now decided to buy a new make of bell push and receiver.