Size: 300 ml|Change

on 22 December 2014
Excellent Product, it was Recommended to me by an Hairdresser. He advised me that it was a very good product. Have used it and it feels fabulous, your hair does feel clean and fresh, but ignore the statement on the front of the bottle where it says about thinning hair, when I first read it, I was shocked, but after reading the Instructions and Contents on the Back of the Bottle, their description was excellent, and they explained what it does, and what you should do, and then recommend a further product, so I shall probably buy the next recommended item. The Only thing I would have liked to have known, is The Recommend Use of this Product is :- ............................................? but their were no Instructions like that, and I feel that it would have been nice to know "How often you should use the Product?"etc.
Very Pleased.
on 25 July 2013
This is not a cheap shampoo but it is good. It thickens my thin hair and using the conditioner afterwards makes it look a lot better than it did. I look as if I have a reasonable head of hair now.
on 11 December 2013
It was recommended to me by my sister who is a hairdresser, and it is very good for thinning hair when you are getting older.it makes ut feel thicker.
on 9 March 2013
I have been usung Nioxin products for 2 years. Yes they do work and encouraged hair growth. Leaves hair so much better than cheaper products
on 8 June 2016
Just my initial observations: after using this shampoo twice I have noticed my hair feels very full but is greasy by the end of the day. I have naturally oily root, dry end hair which is thinning at the front, parting and crown and I have transformed its condition over time with a sulphate-free shampoo rotation and a light conditioner and by applying any styling product with a light hand. Before using this shampoo I had not had greasy hair for months. I have also noticed my mid-lengths to ends feel dry using this shampoo. I have therefore decided to cut down on the amount of Nioxin shampoo I use and to work it into the roots only, following with my usual conditioner and alternating with one of my usual shampoos. I will follow this regime for two months then leave a proper review. UPDATE: after two weeks use my hair seems to have become used to Nioxin shampoo as it's no longer oily at the roots. I'm now using it every time I wash and have added the conditioner and scalp treatment to my regime and my hair feels and looks thicker, although on close inspection my wide parting is still as wide as ever. I'm also losing just as much hair as always when washing it. I'm hopeful this will change soon. It's early days so I'm hopeful.
on 12 March 2016
Good value large bottle of Nioxin. I'm not sure that this is helping me with my hair loss, but what it does seem to do very well is cleanse my hair so thoroughly, yet gently, that it doesn't need washing quite so frequently. After using this for 2 years, I used another shampoo and I have found myself needing to wash my hair again the next day. Every other day with Nioxin.
I think the way this works is that it cleanses so deeply that it stops any restrictions/build up of dirt in the follicles and therefore discourages hampered growth.
on 8 February 2014
Recommended by my hairdresser two years ago as my hair was quite thin and have used it since with noticeable effect.
My daughter's hair went thinner after having the children and I bought her the shampoo and conditioner and she is very pleased with the results.
on 29 December 2015
Suffering for years from thinning hair, I have come to the conclusion that specialist shampoo is worth the investment and at this excellent price it is not more expensive than high street brands. I am very happy with the product all round.
on 17 November 2014
Been using it for a little while now , whilst using other treatments as have been adviced that multiple treatments are often more affected that one . I'm keeping with it as hair is now more dense and definitely thicker .
on 18 December 2014
Excellent service
Ordered on Monday Am, received on Tuesday pm. This must be a record!
This product was recommended by my hairdresser and arrived in perfect condition at a very Competitive price