5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, great price
Published on 8 Sep 2009 by Ms. T. J. Dunsire

3.0 out of 5 stars Did'nt get the shoe i ordered!
Published on 21 Aug 2010 by Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, great price, 8 Sep 2009
Ms. T. J. Dunsire (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes at the end of the summer when my daughter needed new shoes and I couldn't find suitable summer type shoes anywhere - but these are perfect. They are a good fit for here and she usually takes a G fitting so very pleased. They are beautiful, lovely flower decoration and soft leather. She loves them!!! And all at a fantastic price. Fast delivery was very handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super little shoes, 7 Feb 2011
Our Little girl loves these shoes, a bit too much, she never stop playing with them! They are well made and very pretty. Will definitely buy more umi shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did'nt get the shoe i ordered!, 21 Aug 2010
This review is from: Umi Junior Bo Peep Mary Jane (Apparel)
I ordered theese shoes, think they look great, but when delivered got a white shoe with tiny pink dots all over the side and a plain white front, totally different design, with pattern on totally different area of shoe. The shoe still looks o.k, but as i am trying to get my daughter away from wearing baby pink all the time, this is not ideal, would have preferred to recieve the shoe i ordered which looks better than the one i recieved

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice well made shoes but different from photo, 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: Umi Junior Bo Peep Mary Jane (Apparel)
The shoes are very well made and the leather is soft but the ones I received were nothing like the picture. Same style of shoe but totally different print on them (light pink dots on mainly white shoe) We ordered the white shoe with flower print design. Too much hassle to send them back as they still look ok but would have preferred to get the ones I asked for!

Umi Junior Bo Peep Mary Jane