on 3 November 2008
The sound quality isn't great with these headphones (e.g. the sound quality on the headphones provided with my iPod Touch is far better), and the microphone sounds a little muffled. Also one of the earpieces rattles slightly. Having said all that, I've not heard many complimentary reviews about the original Apple iPhone headset which is retailing at around £19 (I paid £7.99 for these inc P&P), so actually I think these represent good value. I only use them for VOIP calls via Fring and for fun applications like Midomi, and they are fine for that.

If you want good quality, you should probably opt for the premium in-ear headphones and mic set, but you will pay 5-6 times what I paid for these.
on 3 December 2008
The product picture is not correct - the picture shows the original Apple headphones that come with the iPhone & the Technical Description also states "Exactly the same as original ones", which is not true.

They are different from the Apple headphones & are not as loud but the quality is good. The microphone is situated at the bottom of the two wires (the ones connected to the headphone speakers), where they meet in the middle. It is a good quality but sounds a little distant because it is not situated near to the mouth, like the originals & is a bit far away for my liking.

The product is not fantastic but is good, just rather misleading as I thought I would be getting the original Apple ones. They will be fine until I can get hold of some of the Apple ones.
on 5 October 2009
These headphones are unpretentious and fairly basic, but they do exactly what I need: they allow me to make phone calls on my iTouch, using the Skype app. I have just come back from Portugal, where I made a 7 minute call to my daughter in England - for free. She sounded like she was in the next room. That, in itself, paid for these headphones!
on 18 April 2012
took a long time for delivery, when oped they did not have the volume control that was described and the product broke after a few days
on 27 April 2012
NO remote, the mic does NOT work with my iPod Touch!!! Its very misleading because they are not as on the pic! I guess you get what you paid for.
on 23 April 2009
Just bought these for use with Skype. Complete waste of money. Quality very poor. Sounds very muffled. Avoid.
on 2 May 2012
First of all, the product arrived very late, later than the expected and estimated time and date. Then not even a day old and the right ear piece stops working, so at the moment I can only use the left ear piece! :-(

Then the sound quality wise it is nowhere near the actual Ipod head phones from apple, not really a good sound quality.

It started off bad by arriving late with no hope in sight, it ended with just one ear piece working within a space of 1 day so in the end not really the ideal headphones.

Therefore I must say i am not happy with this product, frankly quite disappointed with it, but hey as they say u should never expect too much from an online purchase to be honest!

not recommendable!
on 7 March 2011
I bought these earphones for the price mainly. I used them effectively for nearly a month. I wasn't expecting them to last to long but not to break quickly either.
The mic and sound quality was excellent. The right earphone seems to be a little small or I have a dodgy ear. Lol.
However a few weeks in the wires at the base started to get loose and come out if the jacket. The mic also stopped working properly.
I sent an email to the sellers and received an excellent response. They asked wether I wanted a full refund or a new pair. And they sent me a replacement pair as quickly as possible.

For the price, these earphones are awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend them as the apple earphones are absolute rubbish and cost a fortune anyway.
on 16 July 2009
With my Ipod touch I can make skype and other voip calls. The quality of the build is not perfect nor is the sound crystal clear but for a voip call it is fine and for £4 they have been great value.
on 7 July 2012
The item delivered did not match the picture advertised. I ordered 2 headsets, one came with a mic, the other set were just earphones. The sound quality is very poor, other people I was talking too while using the headset could not hear me properly and I would have to end up taking off the headset to finish calls. When I emailed explaining that one headset had no mic, I received a generic email that was to do with returning faulty products and did not address the issue about a wrong product being shipped. In summary - inferior product, don't waste your money and customer care is none existent.