5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Excellent quality crystal, I couldn't believe how light they were. They feel fragile but we have had no problems with durability and all at a super price, very impressed.
Published 22 months ago by David Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but feel too fragile for coffee
I bought these from the Marketplace for quite a reduced price, for that reason I am not returning them.

Published on 8 Aug 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but feel too fragile for coffee, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bohemia Crystal 093/006/011 Eva Cappuccino Cups 250 ml Set of 4 (Kitchen & Home)

They are incredibly thin but to be fair you can put coffee in them they need a lot of TLC when washing up. The actual build seems very poor with bubbles on the rim from the production process but thankfully not in the 'sipping' area. I assume these two factors combined is why the previous buyer returned them, definitely not worth the full retail price.

The only real negative that I didn't consider before I purchased them is that through the glass you can see how bad I am at milk frothing!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cups, 8 July 2013
Like these cups but wish they were slightly bigger. OK for milky coffee but a bit small for a cappuccino. Will buy another set as I like to have my coffee from a glass cup and these are also an ideal size for use as a teacup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2013