5.0 out of 5 stars Forget all the rest these are the best! (on a budget)
What can I say apart from WOW!!!

I usually buy JVC gumy headphones as i thought they were - great value, good sound, comfy and very hard wearing!

But these are amazing quality for the price.... unbelievable!

Only downside for some people they might feel a little clumsy in the ear (my initial thought but soon I didn't notice them in)...
Published on 24 Nov. 2011 by R. Gordon

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible
I'm really disappointed with these earphones. I would struggle to even call them ear Phones due to them being twice as large as your ear canal. They require delicate balancing on the edge of the ear and become quite painful after a while. You can rule out any kind of sport.
Published 5 months ago by dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget all the rest these are the best! (on a budget), 24 Nov. 2011
R. Gordon "Lucky Ricky 13" (Co.Antrim) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
What can I say apart from WOW!!!

But these are amazing quality for the price.... unbelievable!

And I might add they don't look nowhere near as brown as the picture indicates.

I'm listening to metal, punk, hardcore, metalcore and I'm blown away!

I would love to hear the high end priced AKG headphones because these are awesome!

PS the AKG have some very high end products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
These are an excellent pair of in-ear mp3 phones. The sound has a very velvety, organic texture to it which I like very much. They represent the stereo field very well with a crispness and clarity you will not find easily elsewhere at this price point. If you are a hip-hop head or require booming bass from your phones then look elsewhere (most likely you'll need an on-ear solution), but i have to say i was pleasantly surprised by the thick and chunky low end presence. you definitely know it's there, even if there is noise in the background from outside (maybe if you're mowing the lawn for example). I like these so much that i was moved to write this review, even though i didn't get them from amazon. I'm buying another pair.

Edit; This review was written when these cost only £4.50. For some inexplicable reason they are now more than double that (£10.67). I still bought another pair though, i like the sound from them so much :)

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
Terrible fit aside I had high hopes for the sound coming from a top company like Akg . My hopes were soon dashed with a hollow tinny sound with no bass reproduction at all. Standard iPhone headphones have considerably better sound and fit.
But they're only 9 quid I hear you all shout. I really do find these hard to recommend even for £9, I'd avoid these at all costs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
Sounds good, considering its price, It is strongly recommended, but it dose not fit very well on my ear, but i still love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
The buds are very comfortable if you have large ears. I mean, really large. They sound good with a bit too much base and distorted treble. However, they are definatelly a worthy purchace for 4 pounds that i got it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 12 Dec. 2013
Mr. N. Gurr - See all my reviews
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
Not too comfortable, does not sound bad but I did not find it to excel in any area. I would never recommend these, especially when the Sennheiser MX170 is so capable for a similar price. AKG can and do better.

2.0 out of 5 stars they don't fit ._:, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
the sound is not bad but please! they keep falling from my ears. they're way too big. i don't know. maybe it's me. but if they were designed to fit differently they failed.... in my humble opinion

4.0 out of 5 stars AKG, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
The brand is amazing the product is cheap so I wasn't looking for amazing but they are very decent pair of ear phones for what there worth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 23 July 2013
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
Too big to fit in ear and cheaply made can not really expect much for the price going straight in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: AKG Stereo In-Ear Headphones - Cocoa Brown (Electronics)
Buy it don't think twice.