Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 25 November 2001
I stole this CD from my mum a few years ago and she still hasn't got it back! This album is most probably the best album I have ever listend to! The songs all have meaning, these are probably the first songs I have encounterd that have a DEEP meaning, as teenagers are SUPPOSED to listen to bands such as the backstreet boys. I really can't pick a favorite song as I love them all. 'All I Really Want' is a great song to play when your really peeved off, 'Perfect' is really deep yet light, Alanis is describing her childhood. 'Ironic' is the song everyone knows and 'jagged Little Pill' is..just good!!! I think that if you are looking for a meaningful album that has a good mix of songs that are all fun to listen to you have found it! Sometimes I just sit and listen to this CD. Alanis is amazing and I really want to go to one of her concerts but she aint in britain:(
on 3 June 2014
About one of the only albums from Alanis that i like! not a bad buy! took me back a few years!
This is almost certainly the best album I've ever listened to in my 25 years - and I do not say that lightly.
Alanis' voice on this album is full of angst and sounds haunted, but that's what makes this album so incredibly-powerful.

The top tracks on this, the biggest-selling album of all time by a female artist, are pretty-much all of them.
I can't say that for many(if any) other albums. The songs are so intense and powerful that I just don't skip them.

This probably sounds like a terrible review, but I struggle to find words to express just how good this album truly is.

If you've never heard this buy it, right now. 30 million buyers are unlikely to be wrong.
on 27 November 2015
Classic anthem from the 90's indie era. 1997 isn't far away when listening to this!
on 27 December 2014
Lost my original after forgetting to check the glove box when selling a car. Oops.
on 4 November 1999
I saw that the only other review this album showed was one saying it was terrible and deserved only one star - and I just can't let *that* rest!
This album is brilliant (though now, I think that 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie' is better). It took issues that I could identify with and screamed my reaction for me (at as high a volume as my stereo can manage) with Morrisette's great voice accompanied by sympathetic and powerful instrumental. I don't think my mother liked it, but with so many accurate comments about parent's inevitable fallibilities, who can blame her.
Then again, who can blame my generation for loving it!
on 30 October 2015
Quick delivery, Can't really review Music you either like it or you don't.
on 30 April 2015
This album has so many classic tracks , love her lyrics ! Great album
on 30 July 2015
Good seller, reasonable price and arrived quickly - would use again!
on 6 April 2016
Great album with unreleased tracks that the original didn't have